Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anabolic steroids & cdt

No gess work

I take steriods on and off all the time and i no thers a lot of bods in the army that do the same. but i have never had the chance to meet one so at this point i am fed up of gessing all time. is ther aneyone out ther? If i get a cdt wile on cycle will it show up? And what will show up? And what wount? Pleaze onley respond to this if you no what your on about and can give me some sound advice thanks

D

Deleted 145301

No gess work

I take steriods on and off all the time and i no thers a lot of bods in the army that do the same. but i have never had the chance to meet one so at this point i am fed up of gessing all time. is ther aneyone out ther? If i get a cdt wile on cycle will it show up? And what will show up? And what wount? Pleaze onley respond to this if you no what your on about and can give me some sound advice thanks
Your command of written English is like hominoid shit flinging on steroids

pitcairn

Old-Salt
Please tell me that this is a wind up! It is Friday afternoon after all.

Please tell me that this is a wind up! It is Friday afternoon after all.

Of course it is. Worth a craic though...!

It even happens in the world of forensic pathology, we call it 'F├╝ckabout Friday'.

Flinging shite is beyond your abilities I suspect
Hence my keyboard
maltron.jpg

UN Lacky

Old-Salt
Is the Monkeyass post genuine?

Useless info .. Firearms cops found to be using steroids are removed from duty or even suspended. you can't have pumped up over aggressive cops with guns for obvious reasons.
In your case Monkeyass what's more important? Your job or your physique? or your ability to continuosly break and ignore the rules whilst others follow them?
Anyway ignore me, it's only steroids. Cheating the ADT is not a reflection of the real you is it?

Latest Threads