An open apology to dingerr.

M

merciantoagc

Dingerr,

please accept my apology on here ive acted well out of line and like a total CNUT. easily riled i suppose and after having a bit of a shit day found biting very easy and acting like a complete fcukwit would help. well ive realised the error of my ways and i am sorry for spitting venom your way and calling you a keyboard warrior and mocking your injuries that i didnt know about until just. i feel so ashamed of myself think ill block my account on here as ive sort of blown my chances of being taken seriously.

Sorry,

CMJ

D

Deleted 20555

PastIckyAlleycat.gif

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah. My stalker.

See your flood? Let's hope it soaks your electrics and makes you do a funny dance in the puddle...

@merciantoagc

Dingerr, quite rightly is (probably) going to kick your teeth so far down your throat.... toothbrush *********** to clean them etc.

You insensitive ****... You'd better leg it before he comes after you to give you a ******* good shoeing.

Deploying the line- @OP, this probably won't work out as you imagined it would

Dingerr,

please accept my apology on here ive acted well out of line and like a total CNUT. easily riled i suppose and after having a bit of a shit day found biting very easy and acting like a complete fcukwit would help. well ive realised the error of my ways and i am sorry for spitting venom your way and calling you a keyboard warrior and mocking your injuries that i didnt know about until just. i feel so ashamed of myself think ill block my account on here as ive sort of blown my chances of being taken seriously.

Sorry,

CMJ
So you've decided to post it in the Naafi , why not pm him. Cock. Your attempts at attention seeking are remarkably poor.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dingerr,

Sorry,

CMJ
You are obviously new to ARRSE. When a poster fucks-up they are supposed to start digging a hole, denying any wrong-doing, exacerbating the situation by finding and posting many more cringeworthy epithets, gathering a circle of internet wolves around you baying for your meltdown. Not apologise!!!!

So, please re-show.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
@merciantoagc

Dingerr, quite rightly is (probably) going to kick your teeth so far down your throat.... toothbrush *********** to clean them etc.

You insensitive ****... You'd better leg it before he comes after you to give you a ******* good shoeing.

How come he gets Dinger's good shoes? I thought there was a queue.