An Old Enemy

Whilst scanning the boards of militaryphoto's I happended to come across this picture, in the middle wearing a Kukri appear's to be a certain german corporal, has he been biding his time 8O ?????

ViroBono said:
The photo appears to be of Kosovan Albanians. I wonder which bit of the UK they are in now?
:lol: UCK with a kukri. Despite the ludicrous combination of dress, the pic is quite intriguing as to where and when it was taken.

Blackcat said:
Whilst scanning the boards of militaryphoto's I happended to come across this picture
Sooty you got too much time on your hands and stop scouring the internet for smutty pics eh :lol: I thought you were into nappies at present time????? 8)

Sooty you got too much time on your hands and stop scouring the internet for smutty pics eh I thought you were into nappies at present time?????
How dare you that's slander, and I told you I was just trying it on to bond with the little un'.....honestly..............please believe me................ I'll give you money! :oops:

Many thanks for the link blackcat... interesting photographs from 2000 (Camp Vemork, anyone?) ... our sartorially-challenged crew could be TMK but in that case why the MG on top of the vehicle ... the plot thickens...

in T shirts Little Jack Horner said:
Do you really want a site where every post on the front page tells you to BUY A SHIRT?
But many of you DIDN'T buy, DID YOU?
So, here's the site you wanted....

And LJH prepared to get kicked for spamming the threads......

But that's worth it to me if just ONE more of you BUYS A SHIRT TODAY and helps send the pilots back next year.

Come on, last day and my last post on this (I promise), so just do it. In a month you'll have forgotten the 20 quid. They'll never forget.

Please. Just a PM to BBC

FFS! Jack...the t shirts end at 17:00 hrs tomorrow.......apparently :oops:

Shit! is that the time?.....today i mean! that's

T-SHIRTS FINISH AT 17:00 TODAY....PM BBC FOR DETAILS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE EXCLUSIVE CLUB AND HELP THE OLD BOYS GET BACK TO PAY THEIR RESPECTS TO THEIR FALLEN COMRADES NEXT YEAR

Go to bed

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
At least the one on the left seems to be wearing his poppy. I hope you have all got your own poppy. Never mind the T Shirts - get a poppy, they only cost as much as you want/can pay. And you all know what they stand for.

X-Inf said:
At least the one on the left seems to be wearing his poppy. I hope you have all got your own poppy. Never mind the T Shirts - get a poppy, they only cost as much as you want/can pay. And you all know what they stand for.
Yeah, I'm selling poppies too this year. So BUY A POPPY to wear on your SHIRT :roll:

Latest Threads