An Old Enemy

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Blackcat, Oct 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst scanning the boards of militaryphoto's I happended to come across this picture, in the middle wearing a Kukri appear's to be a certain german corporal, has he been biding his time 8O ?????

[​IMG]

2. Is the bloke on the left saying "I am so glad they give me a camouflaged vest!!".

3. The one of the left is on death row....I've seen him on Cops

4. he's escaped from gitmo :lol:

5. Bloke on the left is on point and answers to the name of 'lucky' :lol:

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The photo appears to be of Kosovan Albanians. I wonder which bit of the UK they are in now?

7. :lol: UCK with a kukri. Despite the ludicrous combination of dress, the pic is quite intriguing as to where and when it was taken.

8. The one in the white (without bad hitler tash) runs our chippy. :lol: :lol:

9. Bloody hell you must live in a rough area if they have to get set up like that to deliver a few fish suppers! 8O

10. Sooty you got too much time on your hands and stop scouring the internet for smutty pics eh :lol: I thought you were into nappies at present time????? 8)

11. How dare you that's slander, and I told you I was just trying it on to bond with the little un'.....honestly..............please believe me................ I'll give you money! :oops:

12. BBC wrote:
    No I dont live in a rough area he just runs the chippy :lol:

13. Many thanks for the link blackcat... interesting photographs from 2000 (Camp Vemork, anyone?) ... our sartorially-challenged crew could be TMK but in that case why the MG on top of the vehicle ... the plot thickens...

14. But many of you DIDN'T buy, DID YOU?
    So, here's the site you wanted....

And LJH prepared to get kicked for spamming the threads......

But that's worth it to me if just ONE more of you BUYS A SHIRT TODAY and helps send the pilots back next year.

Come on, last day and my last post on this (I promise), so just do it. In a month you'll have forgotten the 20 quid. They'll never forget.

Please. Just a PM to BBC

15. Looks like the 5 Stooges are on the Brecon Beacons on the first morning of selection. Guess what's coming boys?