An Italian Walks into a Bar

Politically Correct has reached its Zenith , I suspect.

Seems the Carabinieri has rousted a poor chap for going into a bar and hauling his girlfriend home by the hair and then making her iron his shirt and do the dishes, rather than sit drinking and gossipping with friends.

fellow is up for abuse, kidnapping! and a number of other charges all because he was trying to motivate and encourage his 'significant other' to be a more productive person and not squander time andm oney in frivolous persuits.

should have been given a medal not a charge..

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080617.LKIDNAP17//TPStory/Life

world gone mad...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
fellow is up for abuse, kidnapping! and a number of other charges all because he was trying to motivate and encourage his 'significant other' to be a more productive person and not squander time andm oney in frivolous persuits.
I'm not sure about giving him a medal, but 'Contact Therapist' IS a job, and thus, he should at least have been paid a salary.

...Original witty reply deleted, since my Italian wife came home early today (unknown to me) and slapped me hard, I mean really hard, on the back of the dumpling (thankfully, not with a GS shovel), uttering endearments such as: "Que cazzo fai, stronzo? Fallo di nuovo, cretino irlandese!"

This roughly translates as: "What the fück do you think you're doing, you wänker? Do the whole thing again, you total Mick eejit!"

So, Bugsy's PC reply is: what a bad man indeed. He should be correspondingly treated by the judge.

MsG