An interesting way to top up your pension

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by woopert, Jul 23, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

2. msr

msr LE

...and Shaftesbury an apt location....

3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Surely not? :?

4. And I’ve spent all my time worrying about how I’m going to meet the mortgage payments.

Oh Honey I’ve found a new line of work for you :twisted:

5. and the policeman found it by chance.........yeah, right.........

6. I wondered what had happened to this story - it surfaced a while ago in local papers and then went quiet. She was doing a roaring trade apparently.

is a classic. Must remember to include that in my next batch of adverts!

7. [​IMG]

Bollocks, shes got a face like a whelks arrse!!

8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

You're so insensitive!

9. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

But at least he's keeping it real, Bulldog chewin a wasp I thought.

10. Oh, but the money he missed out on...He should have diversified into movies and publishing whilst she was on the job - could have tripled his money.

Typical ETS they blag on about delivering good education for others but are too stupid to do a job properly. :roll:

Do you think she might put an advert in the next discounts brochure?

11. A policeman found it by accident while surfing the web. 'Is that true?' 'Oh yes m'lud, he was looking for broth, as he is a soup loving man, but found brothels instead'.

And what harm was he doing? Some guys got laid by a perfectly charming woman who was only concerned about her daughter's education. The poor girl will have to go to a sink Comprehensive now and become a single mother with varicose veins with a spotty boyfriend on benefits. tsk tsk.

Go and catch some real criminals you onanists (it won't let me put *******).

FS, I would like to try your sensuous breakfasts in bed, I assume the adverts will be placed in Country Life or the Officer?

12. Naturally. Plus Tatler. And the classifieds section of 'Sensual Tea In Bed Monthly'.

13. Gives the phrase PG Tips a whole new meaning..............how about Earl Grey for a bit of posh?!...................I go for Lapsang Souchon myself, dark and smoky........grrrrrrrrr...... :wink: (Sort of Mike Jackson, if you see what I mean.......) :D

14. I wonder how he managed to get 'Brothel - Keeping' as a ressettlement course? Does that ressettlement place in Aldershot run one? All I can seem to find in the 'Quest' magazine is ECDL and Security Advisor.

Tell you what though, you lot are dead fussy..........I'd do his missus........ but not for a grand. I'd rather knock one out thinking about it and pay myself a quid for the pleasure, 'cos I'm cheap like that. I could then have decent holiday on the remaining £999!

15. Hey Prodigal......can I run a business proposition past you........? :twisted: