• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

An interesting site for gentlemen?

Lame I've just finished putting together a gallery of a full set.

Most sites give you a taste of 12 -20 photos, get phots from many sites and you can collect the set! Then arrange in to a storyboard. She comes in, has a dance, has a drink, flashes boob... etc. Finishes with her getting 1500euros and a facial for her efforts.

Nah, not for me, too much arithmetic working out the tonnages and safe working loads of all that mamalian funfat, more than a handfull is a waste.

I have never uttered a bad word about a breast that is in my mouth regardless of size :drool:

Will have to note that site for further research as I am aslo under the thought polices gaze :-x

OK, in the bunk and applying scrutiny. The site is something for its amateur feel alone. Someone out there has a serious breast fetish. Good man.

No wonder that 'Gentlemen wear Polaroids'

(fiver to who gets the reference...

Interesting quote from the above mentioned site:
"If you know someone bigger - tell us! (BUT! there are Rules ...) If you think you know a model who should definitely be in this Top 20 then you must send us a high-quality image, which shows her topless from the front, has her arms at her sides, breasts hanging down naturally (not squashed together), and preferably includes her belly button and elbows/wrists for reference points."

What's with the reference points? Are they planning on sending a cartographer to do a survey?

"If you know someone bigger - tell us! (BUT! there are Rules ...) If you think you know a model who should definitely be in this Top 20 then you must send us a high-quality image, which shows her topless from the front, has her arms at her sides, breasts hanging down naturally (not squashed together), and preferably includes her belly button and elbows/wrists for reference points."

What's with the reference points? Are they planning on sending a cartographer to do a survey?
I went on a course at Hermitage once, I'll volunteer...

Well, in many cases it can be necessary to do an intrusive search, so reference points can be useful. Of course you have to meet them in the flesh so to speak, but someone had to take the pic.

Latest Threads