• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

an idea...

as i have been thinking non-stop about the state of things here in the uk,ive had a brilliant idea to help put the great back in britain,first off we need to get rid of all the muslims and asylum seekers,then we should bring back national service of some sort (as in going over to poor countries and helping out) and everyone would be taught how to use a gun atleast,not necessarily full on training on other military endeavours,this i feel would decrease levels of violence we find amongst so many of todays youth,an armed society is a polite society

once this is done we will have a much more balanced out society in general,less violence,less people that dont bloody belong here,and more benefits for all of our citezens

now is that a good idea or is that a good idea?

Hylidae is a wide-ranging family of frogs commonly referred to as "tree frogs and their allies". However, the hylids include a diversity of frog species, many of which do not live in trees, but are terrestrial or semi-aquatic.

as i have been thinking non-stop about the state of things here in the uk,ive had a brilliant idea to help put the great back in britain,first off we need to get rid of all the muslims and asylum seekers,then we should bring back national service of some sort (as in going over to poor countries and helping out) and everyone would be taught how to use a gun atleast,not necessarily full on training on other military endeavours,this i feel would decrease levels of violence we find amongst so many of todays youth,an armed society is a polite society

once this is done we will have a much more balanced out society in general,less violence,less people that dont bloody belong here,and more benefits for all of our citezens

now is that a good idea or is that a good idea?
Coming from a 19 year old cherry/ship/two pump chump who hasn't been abroad or been in the Army, regular or TA, that's a good one: http://www.arrse.co.uk/arrse-hole/160304-hello-everyone.html

If he had one less brain cell, you'd be watering him
On the gardening theme I may have found a use for him. Theres an old man down the road who needs his greenhouse heated. Concidering the amount of hot air this one spouts could he be up to task? We wouldn't even have to plug the fecker in.

you,all of you.

you all use the langauge of the guttersnipe "missus" "feck" and such
Right and that means what exactly ? If your trying to make class an issue here I believe the vast majority of noble families in the country are French and German in origin,including the royal family , would you like them to feck off home too ?

Right and that means what exactly ? If your trying to make class an issue here I believe the vast majority of noble families in the country are French and German in origin,including the royal family , would you like them to feck off home too ?
yes i bloody well would "mate" what makes them noble exactly? historically all i seem to gather is that they killed anyone that disagreed with them,whereas in america they stand for honesty decency,and most importantly freedom. oh and btw they kicked your ass in the revolutionary war,pussies

yes i bloody well would "mate" what makes them noble exactly? historically all i seem to gather is that they killed anyone that disagreed with them,whereas in america they stand for honesty decency,and most importantly freedom. oh and btw they kicked your ass in the revolutionary war,pussies
Did they? Now when they declared their Independence and Rights about all men being equal, just how long did it take them to abolish slavery. Or was it just equality for white people?

A small but very important point sa80fuckwit. We made the yanks, us and the frogs. Some others came along a while later, but it was us. Anything good, and there is quite a bit, came from us, and anything crap came from everyone else, and there is quite a bit more of that.

Did they? Now when they declared their Independence and Rights about all men being equal, just how long did it take them to abolish slavery. Or was it just equality for white people?
Alot longer than it took for us, although that would be convieniently forgotten by some

Latest Threads