an idea...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sa80headshot, Mar 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as i have been thinking non-stop about the state of things here in the uk,ive had a brilliant idea to help put the great back in britain,first off we need to get rid of all the muslims and asylum seekers,then we should bring back national service of some sort (as in going over to poor countries and helping out) and everyone would be taught how to use a gun atleast,not necessarily full on training on other military endeavours,this i feel would decrease levels of violence we find amongst so many of todays youth,an armed society is a polite society

once this is done we will have a much more balanced out society in general,less violence,less people that dont bloody belong here,and more benefits for all of our citezens

now is that a good idea or is that a good idea?

2. Hylidae is a wide-ranging family of frogs commonly referred to as "tree frogs and their allies". However, the hylids include a diversity of frog species, many of which do not live in trees, but are terrestrial or semi-aquatic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. An armed society is a polite society? Did your mum drop you?

4. Your idea is "virgin" on the ridiculous

5. I fear we may have been trolled...

6. Coming from a 19 year old cherry/ship/two pump chump who hasn't been abroad or been in the Army, regular or TA, that's a good one: http://www.arrse.co.uk/arrse-hole/160304-hello-everyone.html

7. Don't want no hylidae over yer. Nor their bloody allies!

8. that must really hurt your quarter of a brain cell.

9. If he had one less brain cell, you'd be watering him

• Like Like x 1
  10. On the gardening theme I may have found a use for him. Theres an old man down the road who needs his greenhouse heated. Concidering the amount of hot air this one spouts could he be up to task? We wouldn't even have to plug the fecker in.

11. every single one of you is scum,every last "englander" here should be deported back to italy france germany and ireland,filthy mutts

12. Huh what are you on about ?

13. you,all of you.

you all use the langauge of the guttersnipe "missus" "feck" and such

14. You dumb cunt

15. Hallo pot, this is kettle, over