An Idea for Afghanistan

The Dutch will soon be out of Afghan and an idea struck me a few days ago. They are responsible for the area around Tarin Kot and I thought it would be good if we could take over that area because operating in that area would give us a connection to the army's past, meaning good motivation to preform well. What I mean is, we all know about the World War One memorial called Tyne Cot so we should take over Tarin Kot as an act of rememberance. What better way to inspire the lads! What do you reckon?

what the f**k are you on, theres only one good idea for Afghanistan, the plane out, of course you could always go looking for the 934 British and Indian Graves at Maiwand and thats only about 40 Km from Kandahar

WAH
Hole,
Not even worth getting out the popcorn for

dannyboy2511 said:
spaz said:
I reckon you're a cunt.
Good shout :lol:
It didn't take the brains of an archbishop to work that one out, you're so easily impressed!

R

rordog95

fridge_magnet said:
The Dutch will soon be out of Afghan and an idea struck me a few days ago. They are responsible for the area around Tarin Kot and I thought it would be good if we could take over that area because operating in that area would give us a connection to the army's past, meaning good motivation to preform well. What I mean is, we all know about the World War One memorial called Tyne Cot so we should take over Tarin Kot as an act of rememberance. What better way to inspire the lads! What do you reckon?
Why don't you go on take it over, the rest of the lads can fcuk off home...Theres an idea.

Just hope we never have to do this again

Gandamak, the last stand of the 44th

Attachments

dannyboy2511 said:
StickyToffeePudding said:
dannyboy2511 said:
spaz said:
I reckon you're a cunt.
It didn't take the brains of an archbishop to work that one out, you're so easily impressed!
Sorry Sir, i'll be sure to laugh at something with more substance in future.

Knob!
Look sunshine, if you want to give Spaz a noshjob, you don't have to suck up to him, just come out and ask him, he'll take all comers, just don't expect a reach around from the fcuker...

spaz said:
dannyboy2511 said:
spaz said:
I reckon you're a cunt.
Shut it cunt.
Defending your new admirer? How quaint, how charming, how grooming...
Bore of re-tread, what was your last username?

dannyboy2511 said:
dannyboy2511 said:
spaz said:
I reckon you're a cunt.
Sorry Sir, i'll be sure to laugh at something with more substance in future.

Knob!
Look sunshine, if you want to give Spaz a noshjob, you don't have to suck up to him, just come out and ask him, he'll take all comers, just don't expect a reach around from the fcuker...
Works for me as i'm a "Taker" anyway!