An idea for a new police stun gun (vid)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FunkyNewBlood, Aug 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder if the cops in Birmingham zapped that would be terrorist with one of these bad boys??!!

[video width=400 height=400]http://fun.diadiktyo.net/junk/upload/1082015558-78.wmv[/video]

2. I don't think they did :) but they should have done just imagine : "Honestly sir it was supposed to be non - lethal" Yes PC Plod it is non-lethal - for ELEPHANTS"

Now where do i get one - no one's going to break into my house again!!

3. should be tested on chavs

4. Excellent idea Smooja! Someone should video the act on a mobil camera and forward it to self respecting members of society!

5. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

"Not for Human Use" - MY ARRSE! Looks ideal to me...

6. I would like to see the following issued to police.

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

7. I want one...... When on the vinegar stroke send a bolt through my own pods! Imagine the orgasm.

When I worked one of Blackpools less savoury doors a good pal and utter lunatic pal of mine acquired a rather naughty Tazer gun.... about the same size as a spud peeler and concealed it in his Tux pocket.

As I arrived for work he was already in, looking as smart as the Grenedier Gaurdsmen he once was, he had a wicked grin on his face and I hadn't a clue why.

An hour into our stag on the front door, he looked up and down the promenade, saw it was quiet and moved closer to me, his arm came around my shoulders and he kissed my cheek, telling me I was his bestest pal...... I thanked him... I felt a dig in my ribs, then a sharp pain followed by a rapid trip to the floor, the cnut had zapped me, and it felled me like a tree.

The other fella we were working with burst out laughing as Mark was also on the floor in a heap next to me..... the daft cntu still had hsi arm around me when he zapped me....... I believe that could be the first Tazer ND :D

Later that evening we went on our patrols round the dump and wandered into the bogs, one of the traps was shut and there was two sets of legs visible under the doors, Mark took his position while I looked over.

They were cutting up cocaine on the bog seat.......... Mark jabbed one of them on the ankel and gave him a good three second burst, he ended up in a pool of piss shit and marching owder on the khazi floor. The other fella begged to be let go.....

We came to an arrangement that benefitted all parties, Mark and I kept the money he had earnt, the cleaners swept up the grubby drugs, and both agreed never to return again.... Bonues they had £700 on them :D :D

8. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Maybe, though I have to admit to having ND'd myself with an electric police torture baton in Iraq. The scary thing when you pressed the button was the arcing between two electrodes at the end, but Mr Clever here didn't realise that the shaft (ooh er Mrs!) was live as well and managed to be touching it whilst doing an Obi Wan Kenobi impression. Fecking fecking feckity feck, it hurt!

9. PMSL @ cpunk, classic!