An Honest Opion (not racist)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Realtit, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You don't want an honest opinion. You just want to try and start an internet racist ruck. So go away..........

2. Really sorry about my previous response ~ I've only just twigged its in the NAAFI, so fuck off you trolling cunt...........

3. Why dont you take your BNP s*&t and Foxtrot Oscar

How come you post one day that you were in the Falklands and "Them" and in another thread you are talking about your run times for the AFCO.

You utter C*&k

4. Please do not feed the troll....

5. Fuck me, we're overrun with racists this weekend. First Whiskybreath and now this trolling pile of monkey semen!

Tell me, young Realtit. Do you like Werthers Originals and long romantic walks? Come to bed with me. It's not gay, it's manly.

6. My bad, blame the Stella Artois Cidre.

That being said anyone who can post a vid like that is a C*&k of the first order troll or not

7. I have seldom seen a more appropriate user name

8. People in the Army generally aren't racist. Thomas Atkins will rape women of, and pitchfork babies of any ethnic group with equal enthusiasm.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am NOT racist, I hate EVERY cunt equally, and that includes you too faketit!

10. I like the sound of that Tom bloke...

11. But it can't be racist because it put it in brackets (the utter cunt).

• Like Like x 1
  12. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Thread locked, please remember to take an electric fire with you in the shower in case you get cold.

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.