An eye for an eye

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rumrunner, May 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How civilised!

Remind me again, which part is it of Britain that is predicted to be under Sharia rule in the next 20yrs if certain sections of the community have their way? :roll:

2. Southall-shire :D

3. Which part of Britain , who predicted this , who has asked for Sharia law to be the law in force there , and can you provide references and links please Agent_Smith?

4. Your neck of the woods mate!

It's been discussed on here numerous times, and in certain mainstream papers. I will attempt to find them but it is late and i have more important things to do for the weekend coming. :(

5. So have I, would still like to see your sources though, especially after a statement like that.

6. Was one of them thanks. I know it's a serious statement, but it has been made by more esteemed gentlemen than me.

7. Who? You got me all curious now A_S !:p

8. I'm very curious Castlereagh :D

9. Last night, Sadiq Khan, the Labour MP involved with the official task force set up after the July attacks, said the findings were "alarming". He added: "Vast numbers of Muslims feel disengaged and alienated from mainstream British society." Sir Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: "This poll confirms the widespread opposition among British Muslims to the so-called war on terror."

OMFG this takes the pi$$ why don’t these people just fcukoff back to their country of origin then they can cut all the heads and hands off they want!!!!!!!!

Link To full story

sharia law in UK

10. I bet you are! :twisted:

11. The implementation of Sharia law for divorce and child custody cases was a very real threat in Ontario last year but was thankfully stopped in its tracks. Let's hope proposals of a similar nature are not put forward in the UK.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4236762.stm

12. While I am against the BNP and the majority of what it stands for, reading articles like this does lead me some way to understanding why a lot of people would vote for them. :?

Totally agree with the"if you don't like it here then leave attitude".

When will we get a government that will sort this sad, sad, state of affairs out :?:

13. There were 7 pages of comments from arrse members on that one thread about the numerous news reports (from all sides of the political spectrum except the beeb) that upto 40% of British Muslims were in favour of some form of Sharia law being introduced in certain areas of Britain (Birmingham being one of them!)

Thats who