An eye for an eye

#2
How civilised!

Remind me again, which part is it of Britain that is predicted to be under Sharia rule in the next 20yrs if certain sections of the community have their way? :roll:
 
#4
Remind me again, which part is it of Britain that is predicted to be under Sharia rule in the next 20yrs
Which part of Britain , who predicted this , who has asked for Sharia law to be the law in force there , and can you provide references and links please Agent_Smith?
 
#5
PartTimePongo said:
Remind me again, which part is it of Britain that is predicted to be under Sharia rule in the next 20yrs
Which part of Britain , who predicted this , who has asked for Sharia law to be the law in force there , and can you provide references and links please Agent_Smith?
Your neck of the woods mate!

It's been discussed on here numerous times, and in certain mainstream papers. I will attempt to find them but it is late and i have more important things to do for the weekend coming. :(
 
#6
So have I, would still like to see your sources though, especially after a statement like that.
 
#8
#9
#10
I'm very curious Castlereagh :D
 
#11
Last night, Sadiq Khan, the Labour MP involved with the official task force set up after the July attacks, said the findings were "alarming". He added: "Vast numbers of Muslims feel disengaged and alienated from mainstream British society." Sir Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: "This poll confirms the widespread opposition among British Muslims to the so-called war on terror."

OMFG this takes the pi$$ why don’t these people just fcukoff back to their country of origin then they can cut all the heads and hands off they want!!!!!!!!

Link To full story

sharia law in UK
 
#13
The implementation of Sharia law for divorce and child custody cases was a very real threat in Ontario last year but was thankfully stopped in its tracks. Let's hope proposals of a similar nature are not put forward in the UK.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4236762.stm

Sharia law move quashed in Canada

The prospect of Sharia law in Ontario sparked protests in Canada
The head of Canada's Ontario province has rejected attempts to allow Muslims to use Sharia law in family disputes.
A report by Ontario's former attorney general Marion Boyd had recommended the use of Islamic law to settle issues such as divorce and child custody.

But Premier Dalton McGuinty ruled against the move, saying there should be "one law for all Ontarians".

Protests were held against the Sharia law proposal in major Canadian cities, as well as in Paris, London and Vienna.

Critics said allowing Islamic tribunals could lead to discrimination against women.

'Common ground'

If the recommendation had been accepted, Ontario would have become the first Western jurisdiction to allow the use of Sharia.

I think our voice got heard loud and clear, and I thank the government for coming out with no faith-based arbitrations

Homa Ar-Jomand
Women's rights activist
Mr McGuinty said he would introduce "as soon as possible" a law banning all religious arbitration in the province.

Ontario has allowed Catholic and Jewish faith-based tribunals to resolve family disputes on a voluntary basis since 1991.

Mr McGuinty, who had been studying Ms Boyd's report since last December, said he was concerned religious family courts could "threaten our common ground".

He told the Canadian Press news agency: "There will be no Sharia law in Ontario. There will be no religious arbitration in Ontario. There will be one law for all Ontarians."

'Loud and clear'

Women's rights activist Homa Ar-Jomand, who helped organise the rallies last Thursday, said she was delighted by the decision.

"I think our voice got heard loud and clear, and I thank the government for coming out with no faith-based arbitrations.

"That was the best news I've heard for the past five years," she said.

According to the latest census in 2001, about 600,000 Muslims live in Canada.
 
#14
TartanTerror said:
Last night, Sadiq Khan, the Labour MP involved with the official task force set up after the July attacks, said the findings were "alarming". He added: "Vast numbers of Muslims feel disengaged and alienated from mainstream British society." Sir Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: "This poll confirms the widespread opposition among British Muslims to the so-called war on terror."

OMFG this takes the pi$$ why don’t these people just fcukoff back to their country of origin then they can cut all the heads and hands off they want!!!!!!!!

Link To full story

sharia law in UK
While I am against the BNP and the majority of what it stands for, reading articles like this does lead me some way to understanding why a lot of people would vote for them. :?

Totally agree with the"if you don't like it here then leave attitude".

When will we get a government that will sort this sad, sad, state of affairs out :?:
 
#15
castlereagh said:
Agent_Smith said:
Priam said:
PartTimePongo said:
So have I, would still like to see your sources though, especially after a statement like that.
PTP, Agent Smith may be referring to this thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=32492/highlight=sharia.html
Was one of them thanks. I know it's a serious statement, but it has been made by more esteemed gentlemen than me.
Who? You got me all curious now A_S !:p
There were 7 pages of comments from arrse members on that one thread about the numerous news reports (from all sides of the political spectrum except the beeb) that upto 40% of British Muslims were in favour of some form of Sharia law being introduced in certain areas of Britain (Birmingham being one of them!)

Thats who
 
#16
Priam said:
TartanTerror said:
Last night, Sadiq Khan, the Labour MP involved with the official task force set up after the July attacks, said the findings were "alarming". He added: "Vast numbers of Muslims feel disengaged and alienated from mainstream British society." Sir Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: "This poll confirms the widespread opposition among British Muslims to the so-called war on terror."

OMFG this takes the pi$$ why don’t these people just fcukoff back to their country of origin then they can cut all the heads and hands off they want!!!!!!!!

Link To full story

sharia law in UK
While I am against the BNP and the majority of what it stands for, reading articles like this does lead me some way to understanding why a lot of people would vote for them. :?

Totally agree with the"if you don't like it here then leave attitude".

When will we get a government that will sort this sad, sad, state of affairs out :?:
Whilst i sympathise with your sentiments, it would be a most boring situation if we just got rid of all those with differing view from ours. An example close to home being frenchperson (on this very site). Lots of people detest him and his poinions but he makes the place more interesting for the debate he engenders.
 
#17
40% which meant 60% were not, no? That means the majority were NOT in favour.

Back to my original question

Which part of Britain will be under Sharia law in 20 years? When will Islam secede the Church of England, Scotland Ireland and Wales?

Who predicted this? Who are these esteemed gentlemen?

Who has asked for Sharia law to be the law in force there , not what do 40 % of a small sample polled think.
 
#18
Agent_Smith said:
There were 7 pages of comments from arrse members on that one thread about the numerous news reports (from all sides of the political spectrum except the beeb) that upto 40% of British Muslims were in favour of some form of Sharia law being introduced in certain areas of Britain (Birmingham being one of them!)

Thats who
Them? I thought you meant some one really esteemed like Coleen McLoughlin! :p
But as I said in that thread, even in the ICM survey a majority of Muslims did not want Shariat.
 
#19
Maybe one of the esteemed Gentlemen is Sir Andrew *I'm not Jewish, really I'm not, it's just a co-incidental surname* Green?
 
#20
Agent_Smith said:
Priam said:
TartanTerror said:
Last night, Sadiq Khan, the Labour MP involved with the official task force set up after the July attacks, said the findings were "alarming". He added: "Vast numbers of Muslims feel disengaged and alienated from mainstream British society." Sir Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: "This poll confirms the widespread opposition among British Muslims to the so-called war on terror."

OMFG this takes the pi$$ why don’t these people just fcukoff back to their country of origin then they can cut all the heads and hands off they want!!!!!!!!

Link To full story

sharia law in UK
While I am against the BNP and the majority of what it stands for, reading articles like this does lead me some way to understanding why a lot of people would vote for them. :?

Totally agree with the"if you don't like it here then leave attitude".

When will we get a government that will sort this sad, sad, state of affairs out :?:
Whilst i sympathise with your sentiments, it would be a most boring situation if we just got rid of all those with differing view from ours. An example close to home being frenchperson (on this very site). Lots of people detest him and his poinions but he makes the place more interesting for the debate he engenders.
Hmmm if we just got rid of all those with differing view from ours thats not quite what I meant.

Its the 40% who would welcome Sharia Law, I was on about.

On the heels of the recent 1000 odd immigrant criminals released into Civ Pop, the anti Danish protestors and their signs (no action from police), closely followed by the UK muslim opposing Coalition forces getting 15 years in IZ (for crossing border illegaly) and getting Brit Lawyers defending him and calling him a sacrifice.

Can you imagine going to an islamic nation and spouting off against their country and beliefs. :?:

One of the mainstream parties needs to toughen up on immigration and lose this uber PC attitude or the BNP will get somewhere 8O then we will be sorry.

Not rascist but getting more disillusioned with this country on an almost daily basis. BTW before it is suggested I am considering emigrating. 8)

Slides soapbox under the stairs and grabs another beer before someone sets him off on paedophiles, OAP bashers, chavs, treehuggers,etc :evil: :evil: :evil:
 

Latest Threads

Top