An explosion of disbelief - FRESH doubts over 9/11

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by frenchperson, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Dont know

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

It was obviously a conspiracy one way or another. For example anyone who knew about the act (whoever) is guilty of at least conspiracy to, if not the actual act of, murder.
  2. Loose Change = loose screws in wee tiny brains.....even OBL has admitted to this so why try and claim it was Bush? Some people (and the anti American Daily Mail) are beyond words.
  3. Who's claiming it was Bush?

That's even more ridiculous than the claim that OBL did it!
  4. Yes it was a cospiracy, between a number of AQ terrorists.
  5. Straight away, and picking up on one thing only, I doubt this report.

It states that "The official version is that the buildings collapsed because their steel columns were melted by the heat from the fuel fires of the two crashed planes. "

This isn't true. The official version is that the twin towers collapsed because the hangars which supported the floors were weakened by the impact and subsequent fire. When one floor fell onto the weakened one below it too gave way and a domino effect followed with three or four floors slamming into the undamaged floors below. The weight of the collapse was more than the buildings were designed to take and each collapsed like a pack of cards as a result.

Slo-mo footage of the collapse of each tower confirms this.
  6. Cheers GDav. I'd have to say I find that a bit confusing.

a. Because the 'domino' or pancake effect has been officially discounted by the US.

b. The discounting happened after some bright spark pointed out that the top bits reached the bottom at or close to the speed of gravity, making the pancake effect impossible. The laws of physics tell us there would have been a marked slowing as it collapsed. To fit with the pancake theory and collapse at a uniform (which it did) or accelerated rate would have been impossible.
  7. I can't argue the techicalities because I don't have the knowledge but I do know I have read the official report at some point in the past (as a result of another one of these threads) and that is what it states. Having then seen reports on TV which show the 'pancaking' effect in slo-mo I would have to say that I agree with it.

It's my opinion of course - nothing more.
  8. i love these conspiracy theories.

okay, to anyone out there who believes the one about the cruise missile / small jet / woman on flying carpet being responsible for the hole in the pentagon... and who claims that it was not the hijacked plane, which was tracked by air traffic control right into the overhead, before beginning a spiral descent...

if the hijacked plane didn't crash into the pentagon, where did it go? don't say "i don't know" - come up with a theory, no matter how outlandish, for what happened to it.

so i can laugh at you for being so foolish as to believe this pile of horseshit :)
  9. And what percentage of Americans believe they've been abducted by aliens?
  10. americans also believe they have better dental care than us - don't believe it, it's a fallacy.
  11. Here is one of the conspiracy movement's 'engineering' heroes being interviewed about one of the more far out theories. There is a bit of an on message intro followed by a long but big on unintentional comedy show. Ironically, as far as I can tell, this is an example of the 'truth' movement eating itself. This woman has a PhD in an engineering discipline.

Judy Wood
  12. Shes mad as a box of frogs, quite sad really.

She can barely speak, does she really have a PhD?
  13. my god, what a retard.
  14. From the article in the Mail:

"Nearly 3,000 ordinary, decent Americans die in the attacks"

Mmm... weren't there several Brits there, as well as many other nationalities??