An expensive shag

I left my watch in Raouls Rose Garden in the late eighties as collateral. It was a nice watch and when I went back for it the next day it was gone ~ the debt settled? Q1Which of you bastards retrieved my watch and paid the 40 bucks? Q2 Can I have it back? Q3 Is Belikan Beer the worst you've ever tasted?

I left my watch in Raouls Rose Garden in the late eighties as collateral. It was a nice watch and when I went back for it the next day it was gone ~ the debt settled? Q1Which of you bastards retrieved my watch and paid the 40 bucks? Q2 Can I have it back? Q3 Is Belikan Beer the worst you've ever tasted?
As an attempt to start a really really funny thread, you fucking failed.

It's shit.

Gosh, I'm in a good mood.

Excellent marketing for a knocking shop..."where every customer comes first"...really quite inspired.

No probs.... Hope your gramps hips ok
Don't try and butter me up. I want to drive 200 miles to their house and kick the fucking shit out of the little bastards that did it to them. I am seriously fucking angry.

Don't try and butter me up. I want to drive 200 miles to their house and kick the fucking shit out of the little bastards that did it to them. I am seriously fucking angry.

Anyway don't be harsh. At the moment we've got:

/images/cms/widget-comment.png New Posts

And some kid that thinks he's got a heart murmur! I had to try something [oh and the budget ~ I forgot the budget]
And no~ones answered the Belikan conundrum......

Q3 Is Belikan Beer the worst you've ever tasted?
I dare say there is worse beer around (Garlic Beer springs to mind) but Belikin was definitely the worst I've personally drunk. I think it was the state of the stream flowing past the brewery that put me off as much as the taste.

Belize was the only posting where I have voluntarily drunk American Budweiser in preference to the local brew...

Rodney2q

Anyway don't be harsh. At the moment we've got:

/images/cms/widget-comment.png New Posts

And some kid that thinks he's got a heart murmur! I had to try something [oh and the budget ~ I forgot the budget]
And no~ones answered the Belikan conundrum......
Ta.

I dare say there is worse beer around (Garlic Beer springs to mind) but Belikin was definitely the worst I've personally drunk. I think it was the state of the stream flowing past the brewery that put me off as much as the taste.

Belize was the only posting where I have voluntarily drunk American Budweiser in preference to the local brew...

Rodney2q

Paderborner Pils sticks in my memory as being particularly shite.