An English man in lockdown in France

Not everybody is staying confined in France...the police, posing as clients, have arrested 2 Colombian prostitutes. One of them had all the signs of COVID; nevertheless they had managed to have intercourses with no less than 13 clients in the previous 2 days only....

Not everybody is staying confined in France...the police, posing as clients, have arrested 2 Colombian prostitutes. One of them had all the signs of COVID; nevertheless they had managed to have intercourses with no less than 13 clients in the previous 2 days only....

Makes a change from getting a dose.
Not that I have relevant experience of such, just what a mate told me.

Well, it's closer to Germany, so maybe there's been a Teutonic shift...
Too damned close for my liking. We need to mine the mountain passes and blow up the Euro highway connecting Austria with Süd Tirol.

One of them had all the signs of COVID; nevertheless they had managed to have intercourses with no less than 13 clients in the previous 2 days only....
But what about the prostitutes?

@clayp1g did you find out why the woods are oob? Just that we’re getting similar instructions here- to stay away from remote beaches in Scotland for example. When that would seem a perfectly reasonable place to seek out... as long as every other bugger doesn’t do the same thing.
I was also wondering what the reason is for the ban on cycling- it’s still being encouraged in the UK.
A restriction of a 200m perimeter from one’s house in which to exercise seems a bit odd too- if there happened to be a couple of tower blocks in close proximity there might be hundreds of people concentrated in the same small space?

clayp1g

War Hero
@clayp1g did you find out why the woods are oob? Just that we’re getting similar instructions here- to stay away from remote beaches in Scotland for example. When that would seem a perfectly reasonable place to seek out... as long as every other bugger doesn’t do the same thing.
I was also wondering what the reason is for the ban on cycling- it’s still being encouraged in the UK.
A restriction of a 200m perimeter from one’s house in which to exercise seems a bit odd too- if there happened to be a couple of tower blocks in close proximity there might be hundreds of people concentrated in the same small space?
The locals gathered in the woods and they can't be policed at a guess.
Cycling has been relaxed you can do it to go shopping or for work. Not the fecking dumbfuck packs out for a social gathering.
The Restrictions are 2km not 200m.
Remember that the UK is behind the curve with infection than France and that you will probably catch up.

French police and gendarmes have reported carrying out around 1.8 million stop and checks of the “justifications” needed to leave home and issued 91,824 fines, according to Alain Thirion, director general of the government’s civil security and crisis management unit.

Prime Minister here just been on telly, the checks and confinement are going to be reinforced, particularly around the railways and transport Paris area.
All open-air markets to be closed and the local authorities in a number of large towns and cities have ordered an overnight curfew due to piss-taking and confrontations with groups from a certain demographic.
(Employment rights are still protected during this crisis too apparently.)
You can go out jogging/for sports one time a day for one hour max within a radius of one kilometre from your gaff.
Same old universal moans about not enough masks and kit for medics and sadly 5 doctors are now dead.
National total is 674 so far.
In local news it was a great day for gardening and mashing up a brew of triple-hopped IPA.
Dig for Victory!

Latest Threads