An endeavour worthy of your pennies!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Skinn_Full, Nov 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sirs, ma'ams, ladies and this involves a chick getting a seriously sore ass, I'm posting this in the NAAFI!! (MODs re-locate if you feel the need!)

Well then!, a lovely, lady friend of mine will be taking part in the H4H Big Battlefield Bike Ride 2010, a 350mile bike ride up the Normandy coast finishing at Dunkirk on the 70th anniversary of the evacuation from the port, in aid of Help For Heroes! I know a lot of people are pretty 'charitied out' right now, but obviously H4H is a fantastic cause and with the level of commitment overseas at the moment, I believe H4H will make life a lot easier for the blokes, escpecially the seriously injured and permanently disabled ones you don't hear about.

ARRSEers are probably the finest, most upstanding and charitable folks on this here InterWeb, so the link to donate is below! :D

Cheers all, Skinn_Full.
  2. More on this sore arrse of hers. Will we be allowed to pat it better and apply oils and things?
  3. Give genrously and thou shalt be rewarded...if you just happen to be in Dunkirk that day! ;)
  4. Right then! I am off to buy some massage oils!
  5. I am available to kiss it better if she prefers. Will it be sweaty?
  6. Will I be able to steal her undercrackers are breathe deeply through the stained, sweaty and musky gusset? 350 miles of sweat, bum gravy and fanny batter = heaven
  7. Even better can my face be her bike seat?
  8. If reincarnation happens, I would like to be reborn as the saddle on a ladies bike. Mmmmmmmm.
  9. Blimey, not only is it a great cause, but I will donate just for the fact that that many miles on a bike seat will take a lady braver than I!