An end to trolling?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Ah - the Chubb (2012) Act

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sigh. So long, guys - it's been special. xxx

4. ****. Back to the NoJobCentrePlus then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Can I get time off for grassing on bluegreenjob? I didn't agitate the Frickers it was him, honest injun.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seeing that this the Intelligence Cell and not the NAAFI I hope that it gets enacted soon.
    I've got a friend who has nearly had his business ruined by an internet troll. He has had 5 years of systematic abuse.
    It got even more sinister when one of his guests had her daughter threatened by saying that the troll knew where the daughter was working and in what country.
    It seems to be a waste of electricity contacting Faceache.
    Personally I think the ***t needs slotting

7. Interesting...I had a bit of a run in with someone on a fishing forum of all places!! Threats of violence and all sorts..went on for about 6 years. I think I know the persons name, but I can not be sure.

Maybe 19 police officers need to pay him a visit!

8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Internet Hardman and All Round Mal Oeuf - Tim Wade - might find his empire crumbling as a result too.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

On a flight sim BBS I frequent I regularly get wishes of death from various septics because they don't like people laughing at them or America in general...

Mr Clarkson's quote caused extreme panty bunching...

"250 million ******* living in a country with no word for ******"
    - J. Clarkson

• Like Like x 1
  10. There are already laws to combat trolling but the police/CPS are too lazy/inept to enforce them and individuals are too terrified of the courts to bother.

11. On a game? This takes internet anger to a whole new level. Can you not kamikaze them in your make believe Zero?

• Like Like x 2
  12. I think there should be an age limit imposed on internet use, say 15 minimum. We have it on films and video games, and there are alot more fucked up crap on the net than either of those. Plus it will get rid of a lot of these so called trolls too

13. It's because he keeps reeanacting St Skyscraper's Day...

• Like Like x 3