An Embarrassing Mishap

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dazmart, Mar 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it acceptable to laugh at someone else's misfortune? :twisted:

how embarrassing would that have been?

you need to read towards the end of the thread to get the full shame of it all!!

has it ever happened to anyone else?
  2. yes, I have every sympathy for him. It must be AWFUL being a Bristol Shitty fan....
  3. My bold, Yes it is, it is normally funnier than something that happens to you. For instance, I have a mate who shat himself on parade, fcuk how I laughed at him. He is an MT Sgt now.
  4. He'e obviously never been to a Reggy Dinner then. No stamina or will power these civvies!

PS. I got caught short in the back of a four tonner in Zagreb in 2000. In slow moving traffic at the time but had to stop at a red light. Had to jump over the tailgate, sprint behind a bush and do the necessary behind a hedge before I sh!t myself. Back on board said four tonner before it pulled away. Good skills and drills all round, even if the bloke in the car behind was a bit surprised!
  5. I once had a great shit off the back of a moving scammel commander on the road somewhere in macedonia
  6. Tell me about it nearly done me in last dinner night , thought i was a gonner , nearly passed out , legs were giving a major riverdance under the table ,never heard a word of what was going on right through the dinner , thought i learnt my lessons from when i was a screw , leave the lager alone before a dinner :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  7. I guess that's what the poor footie lad was going through on that coach but it sounds like you managed to control yourself slightly better!!
  8. I know a bloke who was cutting some asbestos sheeting with a stihl saw on a building site. He was wearing a full respirator and one of those all in one coveralls with an attached hood. He got caught short and sneaked around the corner to coil one down behind the skip.
    When he came back we soon realised something was up as he pulled his hood back on. You've guessed it, he'd shat part of the turd in his hood and it was stuck to the back of his neck.
    Of course we never mentioned it again. :twisted:

No. It wasn't me. Actually I haven't seen 'shithead' for ages.