An email received!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spoomo, Jun 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A buddy of mine runs a security forum website which from time to time gets job requests and such things because its also advertised on a recruitment website.
    Anyway tonight he's just forwarded me this email which I found to be quite interesting, to say the least:

Thats it - exactly as is, in its entirity.

:roll:

2. Has he got a firearm super-glued to his hand? It would be worth getting his details, just so you can pass them on to the relevant authorities. :slow: (The one's with the comfy white jackets.)

CC_TA

3. Pharmacists?

4. Whilst it is best to go to interviews "armed" with the facts I wouldn't recommend going "looking for [a] job carring [sic][a] fire arm" as civilians are likely to find this a bit aggressive and off-putting. It just isn't conventional in modern job hunting.

5. Sounds like a bit of a loon to me, and terrible spelling. Maybe someone should get his details and if he is serving maybe let the relevant people know, get a rubber gun chit issued :crying:

6. is it TACKLEBURY from "police academy" ????

7. i would point him towards his nearest education centre. tell him it's a gun club. :)

8. Sounds like a bit of a loon to me, and terrible spelling. Maybe someone should get his details and if he is serving maybe let the relevant people know, get a rubber gun chit issued :crying:

9. Gone on Knocker, you can tell us all now that it was you that sent the email. PMSL

Sparky

10. hello pot, hello pot this is kettle calling. :) :) :)

11. Send colour setting over !!!! pmsl

12. BLACK......... over.

13. Good to see the results of the modern british education system... the millions and billions a year put in to education have not been wasted?