An easy way to masterbate

I've always found the most pleasurable way to toss yourself off, is to simply think of a hot lady with massive tits, get 2 soft pillows, slip a soft cotton sock over your cock, and give the pillow and you can even bury your face into the top end and pretend its a pair of t*ts! than really lay into that pillow and and thrust hard and fast, when the moment of triumph occurs *screams in pleasure* :w00t: get your cock and the sock off before the cum slips through the sock and the pillows get cum stains, I would advised against using the issue ones as they are really uncomfortable

Anyone got any other bright ideas? :-D

Find a real woman, ever thought of that?

Lots of Anchor Butter and a well lubed arsehole,,,,Last Tango...............

I've always found the most pleasurable way to toss yourself off, is to simply think of a hot lady with massive tits, get 2 soft pillows, slip a soft cotton sock over your cock, and give the pillow and you can even bury your face into the top end and pretend its a pair of t*ts! than really lay into that pillow and and thrust hard and fast, when the moment of triumph occurs *screams in pleasure* :w00t: get your cock and the sock off before the cum slips through the sock and the pillows get cum stains, I would advised against using the issue ones as they are really uncomfortable

Make sure everyone is out the office before you start.

K

Kirkz

Tinned compo sausages with the center one removed seems to be the usual response to these kind of threads!

Fucking youth of today, bunch of wimps and fairies. Get rid of the pillows and sock you big tart and grab a couple of sand bags.

Bloody Cheapskate,

What happened to the old days when a 'Lady of the Night' done the job + extras

I didn't think the pillows were that soft in Hospital?

I have heard that sticking your dick in a box of butterflies is an experience not to be missed

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Were you hoping for similar stories so you could read and thrap off thinking of hot pillow action?

I was once told by an incredibly hot lezzer, that to the fingers a watermelon, with a hole cut in and warmed in the microwave for 90 seconds then allowed to cool, feels just like a decent gash.

Tried it,forgot to let the melon cool and nearly burnt my love rod off. In my defence I was only 18 and extremely drunk. Been told when done properly it's amazing but never retried.