An Aussie Lady looking for someone to write to

Hiya, My name is Fiona and my english friend who is the wife of someone in the army suggested I have a look at this seeing as I love men in uniform......Apparently she said I would like it .... Soooo I am 35 and am near Holsworthy in Australia. I have a wicked an cheeky sense of humour and have been told its a bit dirty sometimes lol.....yeah i'm short and have long hair and blue eyes.

I am one of those rare females that will answer anything I am asked openly and honestly.

so looking forward to hearing from you guys

Fiona

C

cloudbuster

Sorry, but if you think that an out-of-focus, poorly composed shot of somebody's chest is going to stir any interest, you may be disappointed. We're not all shallow, you know.

Flash, on the other hand.............

MissNoni said:
so what do you want to see then? other tit shots or . . . . . ?
Or you could answer a question honestly, as is your wont.

So. Is Manley really the nicest beach in Sydney, and which would be the most interesting road trip: Sydney to Perth or Sydney to Brisbane?

Honest answers, mind.

well the drive to Perth would be interesting and very long. You could hug the coast for most of the way and look at the little towns. Most of the drive would be lonely on the road and sometimes a bit scary if the double axle trucks come at you. The drive up the coast is good. Again it would depend on which route you took, inland or the coast.

MissNoni said:
well the drive to Perth would be interesting and very long. You could hug the coast for most of the way and look at the little towns. Most of the drive would be lonely on the road and sometimes a bit scary if the double axle trucks come at you. The drive up the coast is good. Again it would depend on which route you took, inland or the coast.
Go on, I'll say it if no-one else is going to. WAHHHHH?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 20
biscuits Royal Signals 8
Englishspringer REME 1