An attention seeking thread about giving up smoking.

The Lovely Iron Duke. Lovely, or what?

• no

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, marry me, lovely Iron Duke

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Is Sixty in the house? Whoo. Scary Scary.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You know what it is? TheIronDuke is an irritating git. But I would give him one. Oh yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah. Hi. It's been a while but you should know that I love you, each and every one.

Moving on, we have these Vapers. Vapors whatever. That are supposed to help us packing in tabs.

'S not exactly the same as smoking a tab, is it.

I really couldnt give a rats about the Soviet Union because they are ugly gits with an attitude problem.

But giving up tabs is giving me a right arrseache. I am trying to do my best but I am struggling here.

help.

HELP

I have a fool proof, guaranteed 100% sucessful way to stop smoking.

No not killing yourself or anything nasty like that.

Absolutely never fails though.

Want to know how it works???

Don't smoke.

Smoking is a lovely thing.....picking up fag ends can be dangerous though. Stalin liked a tab, Trotsky too, I think Lenin as well...whatchoo talkin about Willis?

I could send you an x-ray of my old mum's lung cancer tumour if that would help.

Yeah. Hi. It's been a while but you should know that I love you, each and every one.

Moving on, we have these Vapers. Vapors whatever. That are supposed to help us packing in tabs.

'S not exactly the same as smoking a tab, is it.

I really couldnt give a rats about the Soviet Union because they are ugly gits with an attitude problem.

But giving up tabs is giving me a right arrseache. I am trying to do my best but I am struggling here.

help.

HELP
I'm still getting on quite well with these Nicocig || Electronic Cigarettes but am not vaping though, because that just looks stupid and it stinks.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
No not killing yourself
Heh. Yeah, OK. Not killing yourself.

I started this thread for those of us who are killing ourselves. Because we are smoking fags. And killing ourselves. Cancer. Chest Clutch. Fucking whatever. I smoke tabs. You may do one if you expect me to say sorry. But if anyone could provide advice as to how I could pack in fags, I should regard it as a favour.

I started this thread for those of us who are killing ourselves. Because we are smoking fags. And killing ourselves. Cancer. Chest Clutch. ******* whatever. I smoke tabs. You may do one if you expect me to say sorry. But if anyone could provide advice as to how I could pack in fags, I should regard it as a favour.
Willpower.

After every tab say that's your last one, that way you can keep smoking and still have slight intent about stopping. Win win

Not just a pretty face....

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Vapors are nothing to with Russians,more your Oriental types:-

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm still getting on quite well with these Nicocig || Electronic Cigarettes but am not vaping though, because that just looks stupid and it stinks.
Lovely. Right. Auntie Binda's feet need sorting. As you know I am away on holiday till mid Jan then I am in USA till... well, till I get back from USA. My people will be in touch.

Auntie Bindas feet. neeh. We need to chat Hun?

I've been using one for the best part of a year now, actually quite like it

Had to quit smoking proper for medical reasons and much against my will. I really would quite happily start smoking again right now. I never had any intention of quitting cigarettes.
when you are 30 and the doctor tells you that you want make 50 its a lifetime away and it doesn't matter. When you are in your late 40's and the doctor tells you that you aren't going to make 50 you start to take notice.

Vaping is a halfway sensible compromise.

I started this thread for those of us who are killing ourselves. Because we are smoking fags. And killing ourselves. Cancer. Chest Clutch. ******* whatever. I smoke tabs. You may do one if you expect me to say sorry. But if anyone could provide advice as to how I could pack in fags, I should regard it as a favour.
Keep reading the advice is at the end.

For simplicity sake I'll repeat it.
Don't smoke

If you want my credentials. I started smoking at 13. Kept smoking (no not continuously) until I was 47 and then stopped.
The only advice I can give is Don't smoke.
No matter how hard it gets or how much you want to, don't.

It gets easier the longer you don't do it.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mhhh Mumm. OK. So, shortarse child down the back of the bike sheds who does not smoke. Wheres yer Mum? Does your Mum smoke?

Kinda see how this is going, eh, Steven?

Be nice if people could advise about packing in fags.

Status
Not open for further replies.