An article

charlieboo said:
http://www.studentnewspaper.org/view_article.php?article_id=20050912150652
Correct. It is an article. Rather than a link we tend to like your views to get the thread going. Or is it you in the picture? Maybe a journo seeking opinion?

Interesting. It would be my advice to all to ignore this and "Charlieboo". Not a good firstday and first posting mister boo, I think "Watertight" may be correct as to your profession.

Firstly he is a "Masturbator" for posing the photo in the first place and letting it get into the public domain, but more importantly which retard decided to defend their position once they had been caught by the "PC police" with this diplomatically worded diatribe
“When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Britain do as the British do or get the **** out of my ******* country, you ignorant, cock sucking, mother *******, sons of foreign bitches.”
I thought that our OTC was bad, because we had slightly too many biffs and a bloke in pantaloons! No wonder OTC cadets are viewed as being a bit sad and socially inept if in other parts of the country idiots like this are getting up to speak and cruising around recruitment fairs representing the British Army without so much as a commision (one hopes) telling people how hes doing his bit for (the cause over the water and) Queen and country!

What a retard!

- Interesting that his expletive torrent -possibly fabricated by the journo- makes no allusion to the peace process and the problems it had been solving until recently, or that the view he expresses could equally be worded by a Southern Irish unionist asking Northern prods to do as the Irish do or get out.

Student political comment a waste of time in this day and age - combined with a wantonly imflammatory image is absolutely pointless - you arent going to change the world or make history, your just going to piss someone off and if you want to do that FFS don't do it in C95. If you want to Walt it up in Loyalist gear then FFS dont wear kit issued by the British Government whilst still at university, If you really wanted to do your bit for the cause then go to Belfast and get shot on your own time!

Rant ends!

Im not a liberal - and selective quotation will do a lot for your cause Mr Journo (that hasnt posted here ever before but turned up to hear our opinions! ) If you take a cross section of most of the Henriettas and Benedicts being educated in Edinburgh you would probably get an equally "interesting" view of immigrant status. Edinburgh Uni - Full of posh twits living on Daddies cash doing art-history and Humanities!

speeking of art-history and sponging of Dady, what is wills doing at uni? ;)

And what is it you wish to inform us of? that some people can make an arrse of themselves eh mister boo.

He was doing art history (the history of colouring things in) but changed to do colouring in instead.

semester one:
In this diagram the river mouth is on the coastline. Should you indicate the river by:
A)Shading?
B)rendering?
C)cross hatching?
D)colouring in?
E)I dont know, but My daddy owns your county!

Bennet: I think it is safe to assume that Wills is a Loyalist - well if he wants any Christmas presents of Granny anyway!

Oi journo if you want real story why dont you work out where the missing Alpaca herds have got to in West Wales! - You'll get a Pullitzer Prize Im sure!

Last I had heard He'd had a Birthday and had a lovely piece written about him in all the papers.

All the Journalists got excited that he was planning on doing his bit for the country - State the bloody obvious, why dont you!

The previous mentioned quote wasn't in defence to the article (that WOULD be retarded), it was a quote from an old conversation on a site similar to this.
The article was from a student rag, however 2 other papers (one national and one regional) have jumped on the bandwagon. The regional one gives an article on the student article, and the national one gives an article on the regional one, which is in turn on the student one.

What we have is a game of chinese whispers. The original article (which was damning enough) about one or two individuals, has turned into the entire of CEUOTC being nazis.
If it weren't so serious I would be laughing!

nb. ever look at a word so much , that it ends up making no sense and you can't pronounce it properly eg. similar, world etc.

Pardon my niaveity, but suely if the website from which the photo originated is not offically linked to the OTC, then how can they legally disassociate them?

Bennett said:
Interesting. It would be my advice to all to ignore this and "Charlieboo". Not a good firstday and first posting mister boo, I think "Watertight" may be correct as to your profession.
For 'Watertight' read 'WALTERtight'!!

Latest Threads