An Arrse ring tone?

If we had an Arrse ring tone, what tune would it be? Or would it be a specially composed one? What tune would capture the flavour of Arrse?

Why should we have one PTP?

Because it would be a giggle if a 3* 's mobile went off to that tune :D

...and the same reason people wear Arrse ties..

PartTimePongo said:
If we had an Arrse ring tone, what tune would it be? Or would it be a specially composed one? What tune would capture the flavour of Arrse?

Why should we have one PTP?

...and the same reason people wear Arrse ties..
London Underground song? Mainly cos I like it...

Good plan, and it could raise funds for Arrse. The onlyones that pop into my head is either Monty Python theme tune or Blackadder. Maybe one needs to be composed???

Dont be silly thats RAF,

Im thinking theme to Great Escape but it is already a popular tune.

It needs to be an obscure but easily recognised tune

That tune from Carnival of the Animals by Saint-Saens that was used on the Tesco's advert?

"There's not mushroom in here" lololol

Or maybe a unique composition , I'm sure there are "design-a-choon" websites on the interweb...

B

Biscuits_AB

As opposed to having a tune, why don't you just have the word 'AAAARRRRRRSSSSSE' repeated until you answer. Be fun on the bus.

ARRRRRSSE............ARRRRRSE..................ARRRRRRRSE......"Oh hello Mum, what's that......"

You can have it done in a choice of regional accents.

If people can decide on a tune, I should be able to sort something out*.

What format would people want it in? There are probably still some technophobes out there with crap phones....

* Being a "gay bandy" (musician) and all that

How about the theme tune to Father Ted? If I recall correctly one of the character's (Father Jack) vocabulary consisted mainly of shouting 'ARRSE!'?

Or 'My Lovely Horse' from the same?

Both quite obscure (particularly 'My Lovely Horse') but easily recognisable by fellow Arrsers.

Thoughts?

Soldier_Why said:
How about the theme tune to Father Ted? If I recall correctly one of the character's (Father Jack) vocabulary consisted mainly of shouting 'ARRSE!'?

Both quite obscure (particularly 'My Lovely Horse') but easily recognisable by fellow Arrsers.

Thoughts?
"Drink! Feck! ARRSE! Girls!"

I'd pay for that one.

PartTimePongo said:

PTP,
Wouldn't catch the flavor of arrse but is just what you are looking for: Blondies song "I Touch Myself" and guess what the ring tone is available Here :D

TankiesYank said:
Soldier_Why said:

Thoughts?
"Drink! Feck! ARRSE! Girls!"

I'd pay for that one.
This one you mean?

Jack's Favourite Words

Latest Threads