An army of Lesbians (feminists) to invade London tomorrow.....

UK Uncut advise that in order to celebrate International Women's day a horde of feminists will be marching on the city (not sure which one) in order to reclaim 'feminist space' whatever that may be... What this will inevitably mean is that I'll end up following the hairy brutes all the way from Lewisham to the 'yet to be revealed' location.

UK Uncut · London, Fri 8th Mar 2013

Reclaim it!

Take direct action against the cuts on International Women’s Day!
Sick of the Con-Dem’s regime of cuts and austerity?
Tired of watching helpless while the government destroys people’s lives and creates a world we don’t want to live in?
Then join us on International Women’s Day to take direct action against the cuts!
We are an independent coalition of feminist and anti-cuts activists who think it’s time to take matters into our own hands. We are particularly concerned about the gendered impact of the cuts which will jeopardise safe and free access to abortion, force single mothers back to work when their children are still young, close down rape crisis centres and women’s refuges as well as many more services for women and LGBT people.
We will be taking direct action in a ‘yet-to-be-revealed’ location, to reclaim feminist space.
Assemble at 12pm on Friday 8th March at either Goldsmiths, University of London (main entrance Lewisham Way) or Queen Mary University (main entrance Mile End road) where you will be met and taken to a convergence point.
This action is accessible, and open to people of all genders and none.
Join us to fight austerity together!

[TABLE="class: details"]
[TR]
[TH]Meeting place[/TH]
[TD] Queen Mary University, main entrance, Mile End Road ***OR*** Goldsmiths, main entrance, Lewisham Way [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
...and it won't be anything like this: images.jpg

"open to people of all genders and none".

I've seen those words before, I know that I have used them, I can even give their definitions at a push, but I have no idea what that sentence means.

Jesus...

Seems as though they might might be aiming for the City (as opposed to Westminster).

One armed black lesbians against nucking the whale, great!

So fo all who work in London another day of disruption as, as always, the event will be hijacked by thugs and central London will be a no go area with all cost for policing, damage repair and cost to insure increasing bourne by the ever streached taxpayer.
Don't you love democracy?

So fo all who work in London another day of disruption as, as always, the event will be hijacked by thugs and central London will be a no go area with all cost for policing, damage repair and cost to insure increasing bourne by the ever streached taxpayer.
Send the bill to UKUncut!

There may be some biffing. So it's not all bad.

Send the bill to UKUncut!
Love to but, due to the fact they are nolonger funded by the former Labour gov and this awful government having to make many cuts from the public purse, they are broke. If i was them i'd complain.
Oh the irony.

time I went to Specsavers....

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I do find lesbian feminists repulsive at times, The feminists have also infiltrated churches and the church is against the homosexual community the same people who invented feminism.