An Army Barmy 7 yr old grandson!!! Needs a cap badge!

My Army barmy 7 yr old grandson was bought for his birthday a red, green, and black beret!! He wears his full kit at every opportunity! Unfortunately he lost MY fathers capbadge circa 1947 GIIR at a school fancy dress - I can cope with that :-( but he cannot cope without having a capbadge - if any of you have a spare capbdge knocking around please pm me - I will give you my address to send it to! Having a badge for EACH of his berets would be brill!

Cummon mates! I've been all over the market and found nothing!

REgards

Mick

michaelruston said:
My Army barmy 7 yr old grandson was bought for his birthday a red, green, and black beret!! He wears his full kit at every opportunity! Unfortunately he lost MY fathers capbadge circa 1947 GIIR at a school fancy dress - I can cope with that :-( but he cannot cope without having a capbadge - if any of you have a spare capbdge knocking around please pm me - I will give you my address to send it to! Having a badge for EACH of his berets would be brill!

Cummon mates! I've been all over the market and found nothing!

REgards

Mick
Really?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_...&_nkw=army+capbadge&_sacat=See-All-Categories

You can have my old Engineers badge, my spare REME and a soon to be stolen Smurf lid and cap badge if you like. :) (If I can find them.) Anything else you're after while I'm on the prowl?

He has a minituarised set of fighting order lol! Full 7 yr old combat and Afgan uniform - loads of posters etc on his bedroom wall - he has helped me during my booksigning gigs wearing a Combat Stress T-Shirt and collecting money for that very worthy cause! (£80 recently). His father is currently in Afgan! Whatever you no longer wish to hold on too he would treasure - I would be happy to reimburse any postage!

Kind REgards

Michael

An Army Barmy 7 yr old grandson!!! Needs a cap badge!
Need and want are very different things. It's important to instil this lesson at a young age. He WANTS a capbadge, yet NEEDS oxygen to survive. May I suggest you place a plastic bag over his head in order to clarify this very important distinction for him?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
A green beret you say? Well, to match the green beret I could offer an AGC Capbadge.

On second thoughts, I wouldn't do that to the poor kid. He'd be traumatised for life.