An appeal to help a soldier

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by bossyboots, Nov 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/6138886.stm

Perhaps may more read arrse than the news so i thought i would place it here.

God willing he has a speedy and full recovery.

2. Christ he's just a kid, does it really need to take 4 or 5 of them.

Chav coward cnuts no doubt.

Get well soon chris.

3. Ditto Bossy

4. mark1234 wrote

You dont really expect any less a number surely? Christ they would shite their burberry boxers if they didn't have their mates there.

5. What the Hell is this country coming to?

6. Of course it takes 4 or 5 of them, they hunt in packs because alone, they are nothing. Cnuts.

7. maybe them cnuts should take a trip over to one of our engr camps for a re-match.

bar-stewards.

speedy recovery fella.

8. Good luck to the kid - really hope he pulls through and can be there to see the scum who attacked him sent down. It's sickening.

9. Poor fella, hope things get sorted soon.

10. Bollox to sending the perpertrators down and wasting my taxes.

Load up the 4 tonners with the Regiment and visit the area, especially those interviewed.

Hmm 4/5 against 4/500, numbers work, it shows you care and justice is done, simple really.

:x

11. get well soon.

very brave of the family allowing the pic of the lad in hospital to be publicised, hopefully this will shame some people into letting the plod know who these cowardly f**ks are.

12. Cowardly Maggots...

13. F*cking Spineless Gobshite's,people like those Scumbag's only understand one thing and that's pain and bag's of it,with curry sauce on top.

14. Stinker, couldn't agree more....Mods, can we make this a sticky and when these fcukers are caught and on trial, make a point of showing our support to this lad by going up there to attend their trial. I for one would love to 'bump' into them.

Fcuking Cnuts!

15. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. Thoughts to the family

Sounds like a troop night out is whats needed to sort this maggot scum out. Send the rest of his mates out for the night and let them wreak vengence on the w*nk*rs