An appeal to help a soldier

mark1234 wrote

Christ he's just a kid, does it really need to take 4 or 5 of them.

Chav coward cnuts no doubt.
You dont really expect any less a number surely? Christ they would shite their burberry boxers if they didn't have their mates there.

mark1234 said:
Christ he's just a kid, does it really need to take 4 or 5 of them.

Chav coward cnuts no doubt.

Get well soon chris.
Of course it takes 4 or 5 of them, they hunt in packs because alone, they are nothing. Cnuts.

Good luck to the kid - really hope he pulls through and can be there to see the scum who attacked him sent down. It's sickening.

Bollox to sending the perpertrators down and wasting my taxes.

Load up the 4 tonners with the Regiment and visit the area, especially those interviewed.

Hmm 4/5 against 4/500, numbers work, it shows you care and justice is done, simple really.

:x

get well soon.

very brave of the family allowing the pic of the lad in hospital to be publicised, hopefully this will shame some people into letting the plod know who these cowardly f**ks are.

stinker said:
Load up the 4 tonners with the Regiment and visit the area, especially those interviewed.

Hmm 4/5 against 4/500, numbers work, it shows you care and justice is done, simple really.

:x
Stinker, couldn't agree more....Mods, can we make this a sticky and when these fcukers are caught and on trial, make a point of showing our support to this lad by going up there to attend their trial. I for one would love to 'bump' into them.

Fcuking Cnuts!

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. Thoughts to the family

Sounds like a troop night out is whats needed to sort this maggot scum out. Send the rest of his mates out for the night and let them wreak vengence on the w*nk*rs

The young man joined the army to have a career and make something of his life.
Then scumbag nonentities like his attackers who never have and never will do a days stoke in their entire miserable low lives think its big, hard and clever to attack him.
I would love to see just big, hard and clever they are when alone with several others kicking the daylight out of them.
It truly p***s me off.
I hope they're found and i hope that the young lad gets the justice he and his family deserve, and that if and when he recovers he can continue with his career and have a good life.

Fingers crossed for the lad.

:(

Agree wholeheartedly with the 4 tonner idea. :x :x The cowards who did this deserve no less than a Regiment's worth of beatings.

S

stabradop

Good luck to the lad, hope he pulls through.

As for the people who did it, not only should the individuals involved get the pasting to end all pastings, but their families should be burned out of their homes and driven through the streets. Thats the only language chav vermin understand :x

(rant ends)
stab

Latest Threads