An apology....

#1
Last night i was nabbed as i left primary skool for carrying a sa80 softgun round the estate. the pigs took me home and dicovered all the fireworks id been dismatling to put under the houses of parliment. needless to say two blokes from 11 regiment came out cos the pigs would not leave me alone and they cordoned the whole estate and then found nufing at all. so id like to apologise to the two good blokes from 11 regiment TA. Must have been TA cos they were a bit dozy and couldnt tell the difference between tetryl and nitramine... which they did find but thought it was coke. So im thinking that id like to join the real 11 ODD regiment, cos they could use a lad like me if those duffers could do it, an i got an iq of 155... so itd be easy and i like explosives. im bein done for terrorist offenses but it wont stick and im a minor anyway. can anyone tell me how to get to become a 11 regt soldier... cos it looked like a laugh and they had hot coffee and everything. an i would like a job where id be better than all the rest.

sorry an everything. Sir Kae
 
#3
Sir_Kae said:
Last night i was nabbed as i left primary skool for carrying a sa80 softgun round the estate. the pigs took me home and dicovered all the fireworks id been dismatling to put under the houses of parliment. needless to say two blokes from 11 regiment came out cos the pigs would not leave me alone and they cordoned the whole estate and then found nufing at all. so id like to apologise to the two good blokes from 11 regiment TA. Must have been TA cos they were a bit dozy and couldnt tell the difference between tetryl and nitramine... which they did find but thought it was coke. So im thinking that id like to join the real 11 ODD regiment, cos they could use a lad like me if those duffers could do it, an i got an iq of 155... so itd be easy and i like explosives. im bein done for terrorist offenses but it wont stick and im a minor anyway. can anyone tell me how to get to become a 11 regt soldier... cos it looked like a laugh and they had hot coffee and everything. an i would like a job where id be better than all the rest.

sorry an everything. Sir Kae
GROW UP :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
#4
Holdfast said:
thats what im trying to do but until ive invented a time machine, which i can do cos ive got an iq of 155, i have to stay my same age. but when i do im going to leed the fabulos blokes of 11 regt.

you should try not to get so angry cos no one will buy your dodgy stuff if youre angry. and i meant this as a seroious appology.
 
#6
No don’t dishearten him, reel him in a bit.
I remember a similar thread like this not to long ago being one of the funniest I’ve ever read!
He’ll be slaging off the interviewing DS but still telling you how he’s going to get into the trade soon!
 
#8
Sir_Kae said:
two blokes from 11 regiment came out cos the pigs would not leave me alone and they cordoned the whole estate and then found nufing at all. so id like to apologise to the two good blokes from 11 regiment TA. Must have been TA cos they were a bit dozy and couldnt tell the difference between tetryl and nitramine
Cnut...There is no RLC TA EOD they took the role off us!
 
#10
Sir_Kae said:
Holdfast said:
thats what im trying to do but until ive invented a time machine, which i can do cos ive got an iq of 155, i have to stay my same age. but when i do im going to leed the fabulos blokes of 11 regt.

you should try not to get so angry cos no one will buy your dodgy stuff if youre angry. and i meant this as a seroious appology.
Yep, RLC is where you should be you Really Large Cnut :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
#11
dont get your knickers in a twist holdfart. i just wanted to say sorry. an dispite bein a bit dislexic i could see that what you wrote was not all nice especially to those great blokes in the 11 regt who are part of the rlc and therefore cant all be really large thingies like you say. im sure that there are at least a few blokes in the rlc who arent what you say.
 
#15
oh.

well i didnt meen it. i just wanted to say sorry which i have so ill go now and get back on the street which is my kingdom.

by the way, whats that mod thing. my dad had a parka that said mod on but that was when he was spivvy. an my uncle had a donkey jacket with the same when he went to guard the barracks which i thought was a zoo cos he said there was monkeys inside who couldnt guard themselves. but youre like a general and sure cant be like those dozy losers... they didnt know nufing.

whatever im off. an straight up sorry. bye
 
#16
Sir_Kae said:
dont get your knickers in a twist holdfart. i just wanted to say sorry. an dispite bein a bit dislexic i could see that what you wrote was not all nice especially to those great blokes in the 11 regt who are part of the rlc and therefore cant all be really large thingies like you say. im sure that there are at least a few blokes in the rlc who arent what you say.
Wrong again, I was actually refering to you specifically you CNUT
 
#17
i wanted to get away but this site is like drugs but not as good course. you just keep thinking about it an its tuff when youre dissed specially when its from someone in the same regiment as like you want to join. the best regiment in the whole army dispite those two who came to my house who im sorry to. but anyway i am not a c-thinggy. you army blokes think your all so ard but you should come out on the streets on my estate an see what ard really is specially when you does good in skool like me an everyone takes you for a nonce. c-thinggy back to you.
 
#20
Ronnie8781 said:
Cant believe people are fooloing for this!! CR is that you??
games up... but no :D

Sir Kae mortally brutaly stabs himself while shaving.... aghhhh. Ali G (not that Cohen yid he acts) comes to his funeral. A sad day for all.

Byeeeeeeeee.
 

Latest Threads