An apology....

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Sir_Kae, Nov 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last night i was nabbed as i left primary skool for carrying a sa80 softgun round the estate. the pigs took me home and dicovered all the fireworks id been dismatling to put under the houses of parliment. needless to say two blokes from 11 regiment came out cos the pigs would not leave me alone and they cordoned the whole estate and then found nufing at all. so id like to apologise to the two good blokes from 11 regiment TA. Must have been TA cos they were a bit dozy and couldnt tell the difference between tetryl and nitramine... which they did find but thought it was coke. So im thinking that id like to join the real 11 ODD regiment, cos they could use a lad like me if those duffers could do it, an i got an iq of 155... so itd be easy and i like explosives. im bein done for terrorist offenses but it wont stick and im a minor anyway. can anyone tell me how to get to become a 11 regt soldier... cos it looked like a laugh and they had hot coffee and everything. an i would like a job where id be better than all the rest.

sorry an everything. Sir Kae

2. Welcome back Blonde Bint
    Are you still shacked up with that looser from RE Bomb Disposal?

3. GROW UP :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

4. thats what im trying to do but until ive invented a time machine, which i can do cos ive got an iq of 155, i have to stay my same age. but when i do im going to leed the fabulos blokes of 11 regt.

you should try not to get so angry cos no one will buy your dodgy stuff if youre angry. and i meant this as a seroious appology.

5. Really!! It shows. :wink:

6. No don’t dishearten him, reel him in a bit.
    I remember a similar thread like this not to long ago being one of the funniest I’ve ever read!
    He’ll be slaging off the interviewing DS but still telling you how he’s going to get into the trade soon!

7. nah, straight up. they did this test at skool an my teacher whos dead smart an used to be a gunner in the army said i had a head full of 155 when the results came back. so its true.

8. Cnut...There is no RLC TA EOD they took the role off us!

9. so these dozies were regular.... i cant beleve that. they was right slack.

10. Yep, RLC is where you should be you Really Large Cnut :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. dont get your knickers in a twist holdfart. i just wanted to say sorry. an dispite bein a bit dislexic i could see that what you wrote was not all nice especially to those great blokes in the 11 regt who are part of the rlc and therefore cant all be really large thingies like you say. im sure that there are at least a few blokes in the rlc who arent what you say.

12. Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13. no honest. they cant be.

14. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

No SK, you are the Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

15. oh.

well i didnt meen it. i just wanted to say sorry which i have so ill go now and get back on the street which is my kingdom.

by the way, whats that mod thing. my dad had a parka that said mod on but that was when he was spivvy. an my uncle had a donkey jacket with the same when he went to guard the barracks which i thought was a zoo cos he said there was monkeys inside who couldnt guard themselves. but youre like a general and sure cant be like those dozy losers... they didnt know nufing.

whatever im off. an straight up sorry. bye