• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

An Apology To You All

You were collectively and individually right about Cheeks & the YRF.

I was wrong. I try to see the best in everyone, but I was wrong.

Make a note of this day, it doesn't happen often, that I am wrong.

Not a problem FB. Just been doing a little digging because I was curious about how she'd upset Rear Party in the past (not being a regular in the wive's club myself), and it seems you're not the only one....

shorty said:
One that's been around for a couple of years

Yellow Ribbon Foundation

Mrs Cheeks who owns the site is also a member of arrse - but she doesn't like to blow her own trumpet.
Ok, it was posted over a year ago, and Shorty may have changed her opinion. Or our MrsC may be an imposter with the "real" one locked in her basement? 8O 8O 8O

edited for more tag problems :oops:

who likes to be right?
ok well it is nice every now and again!!! :)
But i would have rather been wrong, esp on this issue, one would have hoped for the same outlook from all involved - loooking for the good side is a wonderful quality, don't knock yourself :hug:

Latest Threads