An American spied for Israel

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Apr 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I'm sure there is a point to this revelation Sergey, but until you get to it, do a Google on Teddy Kollek, or 'Mr Jeruselem' to his friends. Who are damned few in number these days.

Oh, and the Det were run by lizard creatures who live under Lake Geneva. I have proof.
  3. And Barry now wants to hand Pollard back so Bibi will make nice and continue talking with The Pals, because nothing seems to be working and Bibi is all cross.

In TDB Israeli Spy Would Accept Release In Mideast Deal, which is nice as

Of course this has caused outrage in Israel, the the bullying Barry is tieing springing Pollard to the release of some Pal terrorists as part the peace process. Danny Danon, the defense minister threatened to resign. Let my people go why don't ya, the poor schmuck was only a Naval Intelligence employee stealing US secrets and trading them openly with anyone who'd pay.

A country with less trouser bulging chutzpah would let Pollard rot as embarrassingly he did while in their employ but instead the Israelis and Bibi in particular, have been wanting back for decades. A US spy they tried to trade for him refused the deal. In a tasteful gesture they names a settlement in Arab East Jerusalem after him.

Strangely some folks in DC, even some very good friends of Israel, are not best pleased as Pollard's a pretty major traitor is being traded for essentially sweet FA:
    Exclusive: U.S. Intel Committee Chiefs Blast Deal for Israeli Spy

Ketchup magnet diplomacy at its finest.