An American-British-Parachute-Regiment-Airsofting-Walt

I'm sure many of you lovely chaps will be familiar with the infamous American airsofting organisation the "Cimmerians" (Cimmerians Airsoft Association -- The Cimmerians), I was having a nice laugh flicking through their "Operational photos" when I come across this parawalt.jpg

It is hard to resist punching the grinning idiot on the bottom right, although what a fine example of beret molding that is!
Although sadly I couldn't hunt out who the offending walt is, I still thought this little gem was worth sharing...

A big pat on the back to anyone that can successfully guess what nation they are pretending to be from, oh and its not Britain

If I can stick my meat in the blonde birds hoop (she's already in the position to get it half way) I'll really try hard to get it right! She's not a looker, just looks like she's very easily (must be for airsoft) led.

Umm I call Serbia ...... As for Airsofters .... Let them have their fun as I think their all a bunch of geeks who are fed up of gaming online .

Plus some fecker must be cashing in big time as their Toys cost ££££££

They look surprisingly similar Joey but ol Davy boy was British,
good luck with that donkey man, although she is probably looser than Katie Price after being surrounded by that lot of hillbillies over long night exercises...

Airsofters have a special corner in Walt world reserved just for their kin...
I'm rather impressed that we managed three normal replies before the cadet-bashing came out to play, but even some of the most clueless cadets would have struggled to create that masterpiece of idiocy

Nope, Cadets are the 'sport' of choice for walts and paedo's. Which one are you?
Oh dear oh dear, you really are a grumpy sod, as much as I hate to break your angry little thoughts all the cadets are is youth organisation for people that want to join the army to learn about the basics of the army and have a laugh with mates at the taxpayers kind expense, cadets realise they are cadets, not some special force ninjas, so hardly walts...

Oh dear oh dear, you really are a grumpy sod, as much as I hate to break your angry little thoughts all the cadets are is youth organisation for people that want to join the army to learn about the basics of the army and have a laugh with mates at the taxpayers kind expense, cadets realise they are cadets, not some special force ninjas, so hardly walts...
Actually some cadets who have been on here,have been ninjas, that or playthings for fat fingered ACF staff.

Actually some cadets who have been on here,have been ninjas, that or playthings for fat fingered ACF staff.
have they really now? well that is most impressive I must say, as for the fat fingered faggots not all AIs are like that surprisingly enough, some have rather slender fingers... hey ho makes me glad I'm not in the ACF...

My Nephew has taken up Airsofting. So I gave him my old ACU's, Plate carrier, chest rig, camelback, etc. Had an Embroidered helmet band made with blood type and name, battle roster number for the ACH helmet. Kid Loves it, it gets him away from sitting on his ass, gives him some confidence since he is playing against mostly adults and from what I've seen many are actual LEO's.

Kid knows he isn't a Soldier and never will be as he has mild cerebral palsy and suffers from epilepsy also. He went from a moody untalkitive kid to a very outgoing one who reads up on battles/history and wants to talk about everything from the web gear to strategy. Has started reading up on aviation, loves the older century series fighters. He lives under no doubts about a future serving but its given him a confidence he now loves to swim, to hike, it got him out of his shell.

Now Even he's said some people act like they are real soldiers even between games and he thought it was odd.

Latest Threads