An absolute genius of a dog!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bugsy, Apr 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All that and he can lick his own balls too! Genius isn't the word, talented bastard.
  2. not relly a genuis is it?

If it was a genius it would be laid in the sun getting other dogs to lick its starfish whilst writing formulas for cancer cures and recipes for alcopops

Hardly the inventor of the internal combusion engine, my vote is on having the smelly cnut put to sleep
  3. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Indeed a smart dog!

I never met a dog that I didn't like, which is more then I can say about most humans. :wink:
  4. You are on a similar level, bad breath, flea infeted and stupid. I bet when you take a dump you run round it before scoffing it.

I surprises me not that you feel more at home with canines than you do with humans, I guess a dog isn't going to tell you you're a tiresome cnut.. bet they p1ss on your bedding and lick your cutlery when you aren' looking

Done another fella yet?
  5. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Just one other good reason. I like dogs better than humans or 'sub-humans,' in your case. They don't post stupid comments on computer forums and if they did, they would be able to spell better. ('infeted') I suspect many dogs, would have more commons sense and morals then you continue to display here.
  6. Point to note, if you are to point out errors in peoples spelling and grammar, yours, surely should be perfect...... Sadly it isn' is it? So you are therefore a tool.

Try 'than'

We loaned you the English langauge and you treat it lke you treat your prisoners of war, shabbily and lacking respect..... vulgar colonial

Cut amonst them in the Kennels, you are better suited there...

Even that dog would know when to use a full stop, mind you I bet it isn't an American dog, it would be too busy suporting Irish terror organisations than to retrieve a ball from the swimming pool.

Come on captain America, pump me full of septic sex slop
  7. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Just more inane garbage, from a sub-human, that couldn't pour pi$$ out of a boot with the instructions on the heel!

Grow up and try to act like a man, even though your not.
  8. Do you want me to be manly?

Do you want to kiss me? Do you want me to oil my stem and penetrate you?

Come on Baron Blue on Blue you can do better than that, my ally slaying companion...... c u m in my mouth and ass?
  9. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

I suggest that you go play on the RR track kid, try licking your elbow, while your playing, at least until the next train comes. ;)

BTW: I think your little flow of messages, here has done more to prove my point that dogs, are better friends to mankind than most humans, will ever be. :lol:
  10. Look, Trip_Wire, they made an action figure of you and your dog! They even got your walking frame in there! Wow...I wonder if they stink of piss like you too?
  11. :clap: :headbang: :clap:

Funniest thing I've read all day!
  12. And yet again TW fails to understand why he receives so much abuse.
  13. But he is very good at it, bless.....