Amy Winehouse diagnosed with emphysema

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jun 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. or....

How to utterly fcuk yourself up by the ripe old age of 24. Stupid cow.

Amy Winehouse has been diagnosed with emphysema, thought to have been caused by smoking crack cocaine, her father has revealed.

The Grammy-award winning singer is being treated in a private London hospital, and could require a permanent oxygen mask, Mitch Winehouse told the Sunday Mirror.

The taxi driver said that his daughter started a drug replacement programme last Tuesday after being told she would need to wear the mask and may be confined to a wheelchair unless she abstained from smoking crack cocaine.

“With smoking the crack cocaine and the cigarettes, her lungs are all gunked up. There are nodules around the chest and dark marks. She's got 70 per cent lung capacity."

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article4197311.ece

2. Darwin in action. Let us not put a stop to his plans, please.

3. Just emphysema?? I was hoping for lung cancer at the very least!

4. That oxygen tank on a trolley is going to be a bitch to cart around when Whingehouse next hits the town for a night out

5. Well thats cheered me up no end, hopefully it will become more of a joke than it already is....and the best advert to 'yoof' not to be a complete mong when it comes to drugs! Have a sucessful career and piss it all away by being a drug dependant loser, nice one whingehouse, can you take Doherty and Moss with you please?

Oh, hang on.... was I beginning to give a damm about her....no, it was just indigestion!

6. Harsh, very harsh.

7. Self-inflicted injury!

Sympathy...between shit and syphillis in the dictionary my dear! I have humans to be concerned about not Z-list celebrities

8. This comes as a bit of a surprise, I would have thought it more likely she'd have got HIV/AIDS first as a result of the intravenous smack she's so fond of ingesting as well.
    Get ready for the "sympathy for Amy/she's just misunderstood etc.etc." bandwagon arriving at Platform 1......

9. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Perhaps this will serve as an example to others of how drugs are most certainly not "Kool".

10. Maybe Porton Down could use her some sort of - post exposure to noxious/toxic substances examples on lectures. If she then feels like getting on down and partying, she could wheel her cylinder to Stickies in Amesbury.

11. Or maybe even "The Chapel" in Salisbury....... :wink:

12. I mean come on, crack cocaine. She's got zillions in the bank, she could be snorting some top quality angie, or tripping on some beast. Crack cocaine is so slumming it, even for a Z-lister.

13. I cheered everytime the story was repeated on the radio today, fan-bloody-tastic!

14. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

YESSSS ... in the sense that ... Please will the Gummint or the Meeja post lots of pictures of the wreck she's become.

There's just a faint chance that some of the kids today might not start down the same road as that stupid bitch. And that her pointless life to date might actually end up achieve something useful.

15. They should put her and that Pete twat infront of a fireing squad.