• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Amy Gets Her T1ts out

Be Honest, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass the bleach and brillo pads please

• Yes, but I woud feel dirty after

• Total voters
NO NO NO and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Unless it's a matter of life and death, and even then I'd have to seriously think about it first.

I've seen more alluring specimens drinking Buckfast in Govan. She needs to be sandblasted, followed by a course of skin grafts, and then be injected with Dettol, and have a 'gulley-sucker' inserted into her stinking clacker to remove the last traces of the seed of Pete Doherty, as well to remove any hypodermics that may have got lost up there. Then, and only then, might I consider ejaculating over her face.

At my age I think I would pass on that opportunity, even if I was a bit younger I think she would have to be the last femail left and then I would need to be pissed.

maxi_77 said:
At my age I think I would pass on that opportunity, even if I was a bit younger I think she would have to be the last femail left and then I would need to be pissed.
Mate, pissed wouldn't be enough. Alcohol and a few hundred milligrams of Sodium Pentothal may work, however.

I saw a documentary on her a while back and when she was young (not that young) she did'nt look too bad. Now she has a face like a cavemans ammo pouch and sh!t saggy t1ts.

Latest Threads