Amusing statements you have seen

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Big_Floater, Dec 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw this on Facebook, so good I had to share...

Had to pinch and repost, love it...
    SIGN IN A STORE WINDOW. 'WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE BRITISH SOLDIER!' This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in CAMPBELTOWN, SCOTLAND. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. After all, it is ONLY A SIGN. You may say 'What kind of business would dare to post such a sign?' Answer: A FUNERAL PARLOUR. (WHO SAID SCOTTISH UNDERTAKERS HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR?) YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!! = God Bless Scotland !!!
  2. Dear God, please, not again!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Come on.... Why not ain't done it in ages erm well a few weeks ago anyway ;)

5. Did the ginger one enter you unexpectedly, or have you found a virgin?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Neither my backs bad.
  7. Your front isn't much better!
  8. Ooh get you!
  9. Take the mattres of it then, you slapper
  10. Use the search function or fucking start Googling shit!
  11. Be fair I am pump at this as will see by the shite I have put on over the years ;) and am absolutely tonk with search engines, coz I can't be Arrsed, can't you tell........

But it is great to see how abuse starts to roll with the masters.....
  12. Twas the night before Christmas and all was well, RSM's pension, you are a bus load of Rinteln nurses and I claim my £5, when do we get paid, stockings, laundry and boot polish allowance walt, pink berets, wibble.

Have I missed anything? Just thought I'd get the ball rolling on the rest of them before every other fucker does. Again.
  13. Whan I was a young boy, dooby dooby dooby doo
    Me old man who was Polish used to take me with him to his hairdresser who was also Polish and who was called Mr. Kind.
    Mr. Kind had a sign in his shop that read:
    I am kind to you,
    Be kind to me,
    And kindly make an appointment.

Boring cunt.
  14. Nobody has mentioned Walts yet.

Oh fukkit.........
  15. T'was the night before Christmas
    And all through the house
    Everybody felt shitty
    Even the mouse