• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Amusing SPAM blog

Hey, new to posting here, but been reading for a while - been having a look at the US blog, and this morning, it's disappeared?!! 8O

All the links lead back to:

Friday, August 27, 2004
"Ever Get the Feeling You've Been Cheated?"
-last words Johnny Rotten spit
onstage at the Sex Pistols
last gig in 1978.
posted by CBFTW at 7:54 AM

And that's all there is now... strange...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah....I read it yesterday and today I get my system being blocked by my ISP....somebody put the word out then ?

Shame...the lad done good.

I hope he's ok,it was a bloody good read.

Actually,after he posted that firefight on the blog I thought "Only a matter of time beforethe No Coffee and Twinkies hat on" interview.

Still ,I'm sure we can recover mostof it from Archive.org :)

NB . Errrr no we can't ,scorched earth there too 8O

However,

http://www.blogger.com/profile/3704995 is still up and 18 hours old

Recent Posts
please
18 hours ago
If i take something I write off my site, or re-word it, THERE'S PROBABLY A REALLY ******* GOOD REASON WHY I DID THAT! Please, dont be the F-ing moron that goes on the comments section and re-posts what I took down or re-worded. thank you.

Get in before they take it down.Better still,email the guy and thank him,for what has been an outstanding read.

Latest Threads