Amusing sign in Manchester

Saw this yesterday and found it amusing:

Attachments

acl

Old-Salt
Like where you leave the little brats whilst you shop in IKEA sort of thing?

Out of curiousity, did your wife leave you inside the Hubby creche? :p

Still single :(

rickshaw-major said:
Here is one from Budapest.
Not sure what that is. I find myself intrigued, however.

rickshaw-major said:
smartascarrots said:
rickshaw-major said:
Here is one from Budapest.
Not sure what that is. I find myself intrigued, however.
Some sort of memorial streetname to some kunt :twisted:
Ah. Disappointing.

Was he called Erno, by any chance?

msr said:
Good grief! Really? :? The "Find msr a smart, intelleigent and sexy girl to go to the Summer Ball with" campaign will need to up it's game.....

pah! Those Northern (humph! slightly north of middle more like!) girls obviously need educating :D

blueygirl said:
msr said:
Good grief! Really? :? The "Find msr a smart, intelleigent and sexy girl to go to the Summer Ball with" campaign will need to up it's game.....

pah! Those Northern (humph! slightly north of middle more like!) girls obviously need educating :D
And those slightly south of middle?

msr said:
blueygirl said:
msr said:

And those slightly south of middle?
:oops: ......flu and wine...never a good combination......

acl

Old-Salt
msr said:
After reading blueygirl's post. How come you're single?

1.- Are you gay?
2.- Do you look like a monster? if yes, PM me
3.- Are you weird? if yes, do not PM me

:p

No, No and No.

msr

The most amusing thing about it is that it ain't chained to the lamp-post, and it's not been nicked (yet).

Oh yes, its Manchester, not Liverpool.

I saw this also its just a shame that the pub in question is horrible its full of people who don't find farting funny

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Which pub is it?

Not getting wah'ed read the sign fully.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Love to, but I can't maximise pictures to read the text. Good old DII doesn't like anything but the thumbnail. Looking closely through onday-morning eyes, does it say "Seven Oaks" at the bottom?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Last time I was wandering around the lakes I came across a small well at the entrance to a narrow, windy, private road. On the well was the sign "Little Moss Side". We were in the middle of nowhere, and hadn't seen a car in an hour. Within thirty seconds of noticing the sign, however, we heard the roar of an engine which soon crested the hill in the shape of a chavved-up Cavalier with dodgy alloys, a huge exhaust, subwoofers blaring some crap dance tune and with the token Burberry-clad pikey at the wheel.

The funniest coincidence I have ever seen.