Amusing paint colour chart

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Not the Poke "Farrow & Ball" one, but does anyone remember the name of the cheeky chaps who produced the one who had "Token Black" at the bottom right?

I've searched all the likely places, and can find no mention anywhere. My mind is a blank regarding this - they may have been associated with "Modern Toss". anyone help please?

morsk

LE
VGacBsQztVoljep-1600x900-noPad.jpg

ETA Nope

Not the Poke "Farrow & Ball" one, but does anyone remember the name of the cheeky chaps who produced the one who had "Token Black" at the bottom right?

I've searched all the likely places, and can find no mention anywhere. My mind is a blank regarding this - they may have been associated with "Modern Toss". anyone help please?
Its hard to know what to do with your time after retirement isn't it ?

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'll still be looking when I hit mine for the fantastic PowerPoint of African firing poses. Think it was from Sierra Leone - they're wearing stuff from inflated life vests to wedding dresses and other mental shit.

So if anyone has that as well, let's use this as an opportunity to ask for stuff we can't find anymore.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Oh I'm still working "a bit", other than that I've got plenty of projects to happily see me out, thanks. :kiss:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll still be looking when I hit mine for the fantastic PowerPoint of African firing poses. Think it was from Sierra Leone - they're wearing stuff from inflated life vests to wedding dresses and other mental shit.

So if anyone has that as well, let's use this as an opportunity to ask for stuff we can't find anymore.

Sorry to be Captain Obvious, but have you tried the African Infantryman Of the Year thread?

(Which once featured in "What's New Randoms" when by happy coincidence it was followed by "Smoking Chimps" IIRC)

mancolours.jpg

You can burn 4 hours sorting out a quality street tin full of old screws into length and head types.

Then move on to checking all the dates on the tins in the kitchen cupboards.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Or you can discover Etsy.

And don't get me started about the ubertwat who thought a "military group" called Final RV would be a good idea. I've spent hours deleting "people I may know" I.e. the whole of NATO according to faecebook.

Latest Threads