Amsterdam to create 'scum villages'

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mac1, Dec 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Amsterdam is to create "Scum villages" where nuisance neighbours and anti-social tenants will be exiled from the city and rehoused in caravans or containers with "minimal services" under constant police supervision."

Amsterdam to create 'scum villages' - Telegraph

Interesting. The Dutch are known for being super tolerant and a lot of the counter culture/leftie crowd would like this country to emulate them. And those on the opposing side like to state that Europe's going down the toilet etc. Maybe this is evidence that the Euros aren't quite as soft as some would make out...

Notice there isn't a comments section to the article (yet).
  2. Already here, Bradford, Keighley ect
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Try Blackburn and Burnley, god those places stink !!!
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Oh dear. Right, the Dutch are some of the most tolerant breeze-along people you will ever meet. But do not push them. If you doubt my word, try calling a Rotterdam cop a ******.

Not entirely sure what you mean by "the counter culture/leftie crowd" or its relevance to your link.
  5. But what about their Human Rights? Please won't someone think of the lawyers?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. So how can the Dutch get away with this but we can't?????
  7. I think parts of my home town, sheffield would qualify.
  8. Because our Govt doesn't possess the spine or cajones, too busy trying to follow the law as far as human rights (do chav scum qualify as human?) are concerned!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Our MPs only vote for laws that will mess us around or produce income forthemselves
  12. We have similar over here, there's a village called Duggleby on the Yorkshire wolds which houses quite a lot of problem families who have been evicted from elsewhere. It may have calmed down these days but years ago it had a reputation for scummy residents.
  13. My bold, WTF containers? I wonder if they are the sort one can load on ships, if so perhaps the next step is a quick trip to one of the deep sea dumping sites! ;-)
  14. There's a holiday resort in Thailand, Koh Chang I think, made from shipping containers.
    Yup found one
    They can pretend they're on holiday.