Amsterdam Footy

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Gaz_ED, Dec 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going to Amsterdam to watch a footy match just before Xmas. Haven't been for years, so if any info is available for pubs, food, and the other :p , it would be appreciated....

Is the Banana Bar still going? :omfg:

2. Susies Saloon, owend by Hells Angels. Good juke box and very good full English. Can be found in Voorburgwal in red light district.

3. christ scruff - they all speak english in Holland :D

4. Everton v AZ by any chance?

5. Yep. Still trying to get 2 tickets. Got 2 already, but they're like rocking horse poo!

6. Got to sit this one out as I'm working but all my amigos fly out tomorrow the jammy gets.

7. I hope AZ wins :twisted:

8. Boo to you matey!

9. Flying out 0640 Wednesday, back Friday. I'm hoping for a draw and AZ qualify, just so's we don't lose our unbeaten run! And then to the pink light district, before they all get worn out..... 8O

10. All I can say is God help the drug sellers of Amsterdam with the Lowe Alpine Ninjas en route!

11. Ho, ho! Them pesky Lowe Alpine hat chaps!!

Clocking off now. Will report in the New Year!

12. Have a good one mate.

13. i thought i'd post here instead of a new topic, but i'm planning a weekender in amsterdam towards the end of april, any advice on the best/ cheap places to stay etc

cheers

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Depends what you are looking for. If you let me know more on what you want to get out of it I'll be happy to give you a few pointers. Check out my post in blogs, Amsterdam visit or something.