Amsterdam Footy

Going to Amsterdam to watch a footy match just before Xmas. Haven't been for years, so if any info is available for pubs, food, and the other :p , it would be appreciated....

Is the Banana Bar still going? :omfg:

Susies Saloon, owend by Hells Angels. Good juke box and very good full English. Can be found in Voorburgwal in red light district.

Gaz_ED said:
Going to Amsterdam to watch a footy match just before Xmas. Haven't been for years, so if any info is available for pubs, food, and the other :p , it would be appreciated....

Is the Banana Bar still going? :omfg:
Everton v AZ by any chance?

Yep. Still trying to get 2 tickets. Got 2 already, but they're like rocking horse poo!

I hope AZ wins :twisted:

Flying out 0640 Wednesday, back Friday. I'm hoping for a draw and AZ qualify, just so's we don't lose our unbeaten run! And then to the pink light district, before they all get worn out..... 8O

Ho, ho! Them pesky Lowe Alpine hat chaps!!

Clocking off now. Will report in the New Year!

i thought i'd post here instead of a new topic, but i'm planning a weekender in amsterdam towards the end of april, any advice on the best/ cheap places to stay etc

cheers

PrayingMantis said:
i thought i'd post here instead of a new topic, but i'm planning a weekender in amsterdam towards the end of april, any advice on the best/ cheap places to stay etc

cheers
Depends what you are looking for. If you let me know more on what you want to get out of it I'll be happy to give you a few pointers. Check out my post in blogs, Amsterdam visit or something.