AMSTAP

Army Medical Services Territorial Army Patrol (competiton).....

Or so I'm led to beleive.

I've seen the setup, and visited the locations, and they have my sympathy.
Long day Saturday, and march and shoot on Sunday.....

polar said:
Lumpy said:
Army Medical Services Territorial Army Patrol (competiton).....
Having seen medics doing a FIBUA attack ... could be interesting viewing
ooooo lumpy jumpers climbing in through windows and kicking back doors in....... :D :oops: :oops: :D

polar said:
easesprings said:
ooooo lumpy jumpers climbing in through windows and kicking back doors in....... :D :oops: :oops: :D
ahh yes, a sections made up of mainly female Capts .. I so wanted to help them out
Mainly for there errmmm....................... eductation :wink: :wink:

polar said:
easesprings said:
ahh yes, a sections made up of mainly female Capts .. I so wanted to help them out
do you want a hand kicking their back doors in

squigeypie said:
polar said:
easesprings said:
I'm Afraid there is a queue for that job...... and a vigerous screening process what qualifications do you posess

easesprings said:
squigeypie said:
polar said:
easesprings said:
I'm Afraid there is a queue for that job...... and a vigerous screening process what qualifications do you posess
size 10's and a thirst for kicking in some nurses back doors, can i join the queue

squigeypie said:
easesprings said:
squigeypie said:
polar said:
easesprings said:
size 10's and a thirst for kicking in some nurses back doors, can i join the queue
Yep thats a pass And take some promotion while your at it