AMSTAP

is it a TA thing?
Ill be too busy, either deployed or on stand-by as usual, cant even get any quality leave in, never mind swanning around playing soldiers for half an hour before hitting the bar.
I love the AMS, its so user friendly :D

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm doing AMSTAP again this year. Regular Army units were invited to come, but they have all declined. No doubt they will claim that they are too busy, but we are busy - both in our normal lives and in our militay lives and we still manage. I think they are more worried about being shown up!

See you in SENTA!

sknn said:
See you in SENTA!
doubt it, its a dump! no decent hotels

sknn said:
I'm doing AMSTAP again this year. Regular Army units were invited to come, but they have all declined. No doubt they will claim that they are too busy, but we are busy - both in our normal lives and in our militay lives and we still manage. I think they are more worried about being shown up!
See you in SENTA!

:lol: :lol: You gotta love this guy :lol: :lol: :wink: :roll:

Letterwritingman said:
sknn said:
See you in SENTA!

:lol: :lol: You gotta love this guy :lol: :lol: :wink: :roll:
Nope, I don't :evil:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Army Reserve 0
Hard_Corps_Badger Army Reserve 14
BuggerAll Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 3