• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AMS RFU V RN MEDICAL SERVICES RFU - FRI 1 MAY 09

Please see the attached poster advertising the AMS V RNMS annual fixture - now in it's third year - and making a very good warmer for the Army v Navy the next day! Spectators are very welcome!

Attachments

AMS RUGBY- From what i have seen of the Army Medical Services i think the Navy boys will put it all over you!! If you are lucky they may even play with your bumholes in the scrum.

mark3536 said:
AMS RUGBY- From what i have seen of the Army Medical Services i think the Navy boys will put it all over you!! If you are lucky they may even play with your bumholes in the scrum.
We beat them every year and perhaps you'd like to pop along on the day and repeat your comment, in person, to the lads...??

I'll even give you a lift to the game!! ;)

amsrugby said:
mark3536 said:
We beat them every year and perhaps you'd like to pop along on the day and repeat your comment, in person, to the lads...??

A lift??in a car? One would thought you would be travelling 1st Class on the train!!!

amsrugby said:
Please see the attached poster advertising the AMS V RNMS annual fixture - now in it's third year - and making a very good warmer for the Army v Navy the next day! Spectators are very welcome!
I played for the AMS against the RNMS for the Luitpold Werke Cup in the 70's I presume the fixture fell by the wayside then.

mark3536 said:
amsrugby said:
mark3536 said:

A lift??in a car? One would thought you would be travelling 1st Class on the train!!!
Only for those 'special trips'...as you well know shipmate!

Markintime said:
amsrugby said:
I played for the AMS against the RNMS for the Luitpold Werke Cup in the 70's I presume the fixture fell by the wayside then.
Yep, I believe so and was resurrected 3 years ago. Always a good fixture, with some very big hits! No sign of the said cup though!

Latest Threads