AMS RFU V RN MEDICAL SERVICES RFU - FRI 1 MAY 09

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by amsrugby, Apr 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please see the attached poster advertising the AMS V RNMS annual fixture - now in it's third year - and making a very good warmer for the Army v Navy the next day! Spectators are very welcome!

Attached Files:

2. AMS RUGBY- From what i have seen of the Army Medical Services i think the Navy boys will put it all over you!! If you are lucky they may even play with your bumholes in the scrum.

3. Go AMS... will be rooting for you guys, shame I aint in UK to play but hey hoe, Cyprus makes up for it

4. We beat them every year and perhaps you'd like to pop along on the day and repeat your comment, in person, to the lads...??

I'll even give you a lift to the game!! ;)

5. A lift??in a car? One would thought you would be travelling 1st Class on the train!!!

6. I played for the AMS against the RNMS for the Luitpold Werke Cup in the 70's I presume the fixture fell by the wayside then.

7. Only for those 'special trips'...as you well know shipmate!

8. Yep, I believe so and was resurrected 3 years ago. Always a good fixture, with some very big hits! No sign of the said cup though!

9. Remember playing in the first game 3 years ago, was a good game, close but we were the victors on the day as I am sure we will be again this year.