AMS Restructuring................

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by top_soldier, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have no idea what is proposed nor have I any agenda................... but wouldn't it be good fun to get the views of the great and good on here as to what the AMS (or each individual Corps) does post election and as a result of the next SDR.....................

As a starter for 10:

1. Make the hospital Squadrons part of a larger Medical Regiment.
    2. Form a 6th Medical Regiment.
    3. Move the nurses back into the RAMC (standing by for the outrage bus).

Remember girls this is just for fun........................ :police:

2. :)
    1. Let me think, the Med Regt's will increase in size and gain two extra TA Sqn's they will reinforce the main sqn's for deployment. (Ma x Manning 560)

2. No 6th Med Regt will be formed.

3. 253/254 will have no role ... stay or disband?

Is this going to happen??? 8O lets see :oops:

3. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Defence Nursing Service...!

4. Defence Doctors........................ :)

5. Male nurses to be slapped and told to do a man's job. Female nurses to be become rebadged as the Ann Summers Nursing Corps, and to be dressed appropriately.

6. Bring back Ward Stewardesses so we can get a decent cup of tea again.

7. Fack that..!

Fack yeah..!

Seriously though, can see a defence nursing services with one director of nursing, serving for a 2-3yr term and alternating from the 3 services

8. Obviously a jealous MSO. ;)

9. Maybe just AMS............................ seems that we are half way there already??

10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Re-form Field Ambulances, re-open BMH's and proper Field Hospitals, were Wednesday is always disco night.

Every Monday to to allow sleeping in the scrim nets, watching the new boys service the HPP lamps!

10 man rooms and tours of Norway! Oh and bring back puttees.

Promise CMT's which should be renamed MA, paramedic training but never deliver it.

11. Build some big new buildings on an old camp maybe near , but not really convenient for a centre of excellence , but run out of money for infrastructure like accommodation or a Med or Dent centre and perhaps be behind schedule for IT .
    Oh and perhaps name it Joint something or other .

12. Decide that Keogh really is "ALL THAT" :)

13. Not at all, just like the thought of nurses in Ann Summers uniforms - policewomen too. :hump:

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Nice one! :lol: :lol:

15. Unfortunately i don't have the body for them... oh wait, the mrs probably does... :D