AMS Operational Awards - MC's & QGM

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Sully, Sep 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Outstanding........... Another two MC's and QGM in recent honours list.

Military Cross

Acting Corporal Sarah Louise BUSHBYE, Royal Army Medical Corps
    Lance Corporal Daniel John FLETCHER, Royal Army Medical Corps

Queen's Gallantry Medal

Lance Corporal Julie Elizabeth MAY, Royal Army Medical Corps

Queen's Commendation for Valuable Service

Lieutenant Colonel Jeremy Hart LEWIN, Royal Army Medical Corps
    Captain Jonathan Paul NOLAN, Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps, Territorial Army

I am proud to know one of the recepients,, Julie May a very courageous young lady.

My congrats goes to all, doing the Army, RAMC and QARANC proud

In Ardiuis Fedelis

2. 2 MC's is quite an achievement, QGM,s and QCVS's proves that the AMS are turning out some quality people. Great news, congratulations to all.

3. JP Nolan, worked like a Trojan, one or two people owe there eyesight to him. Totaly irrepresable and JP we all saw the Christmas panto. Well done.

4. well done to all! suprised to see there wasnt a ARRC or RRC for the QAs though! very unusual.

5. Very proud today - well done all of you

6. well done one and all

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just echoing the above sentiments.

8. Nice to see well done.

9. Those who have worked in Afghan deserve alot more.

If anyone knows a medic who sorted ATO out near FOB Sanford 15 Nov 09, on Herrick 11 please point them in my direction. I've never been able to say thank you.

10. Well done to everyone who received these well deserved awards, long may the AMS continue to produce such fine examples of military medical/nursing practitioners

11. As a future Medic (hopeful), for me, these people can only contribute to inspire my ambitions, hard work and aspirations!

Well done and congratulations to all of the above. Clearly an achievement well deserved!

12. Hear, hear!

13. Medals presented by HMQ today well done and Sarah was very good on Sky News worth watching