AMS BASKETBALL TEAM

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by curtismayfield, May 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am posted to the UK from Germany this July i was wondering if anyone has information or advice on how i can get an AMS basketball team. my understanding is that they once was one but it just disintegrated so i am very much interested in starting it again. names, numbers, addresses, locations all info is greatly appreciated

2. You admin office should have the latest AMS Sports Board info letter the info is on there. If you are not in an AMS unit PM me and I will get the info for you tomorrow.

3. I was in the ramc and regularly travelled back from germany to Grantham to take on the other Corps we won quite a few games in the tournaments over the years

at 4afa we won the inter corp gold medal great achievement to old to play now like.

4. The last AMS Basketball secretary was an acting SO2 at HQ UKSC(G) as they were emigrating to Australia they couldnt be arsed after a few vague attempts at training.

I think that the job is still up for grabs if you are interested?