Amputations for over 50 soldiers

#1
The Ministry of Defence spokesman said: "As of 31 March 2009, a total of 51 UK service personnel have suffered amputations due to injuries sustained while on operational deployment on Operation Herrick."
LINK

This is totally shocking to read that 51 UK service personnel have suffered amputations due to injuries sustained while on operational deployment on Operation Herrick." If they had the correct equipment and man power then i personally think that these Amputations would be greatly reduced .
 
F

fozzy

Guest
#4
seabrook3 said:
If they had the correct equipment and man power then i personally think that these Amputations would be greatly reduced .
OK then Einstein - what do you base that assumption on?

Or is there a whiff of Chubb here?
 
#7
seabrook3 said:
The Ministry of Defence spokesman said: "As of 31 March 2009, a total of 51 UK service personnel have suffered amputations due to injuries sustained while on operational deployment on Operation Herrick."
LINK

This is totally shocking to read that 51 UK service personnel have suffered amputations due to injuries sustained while on operational deployment on Operation Herrick." If they had the correct equipment and man power then i personally think that these Amputations would be greatly reduced .
Chubb or journo? Probably Chubb.


Now I see it is the Hereford times - Chubb!
 
F

fozzy

Guest
#9
Fallschirmjager said:
fozzy said:
OK then Einstein - what do you base that assumption on?
Well to be honest. If there were more helicopters then there would be quite a few less amputees. No IED's in the air is there?
Very true. I'm just Chubb baiting
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads