Amongst the Cannibals Jules Verne

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Juan_Ramirez_III, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Although a soldier being wounded once earned me a pair of yeti gators and a spit swapping cum fingering session with another dearly departed's cousin I have come across this timeless classic that I thought might help....

A Jules Verne collection, 'Amongst the Cannibals' being it's primary title, presented as a gift to a machinist in a Huddersfield factory in the early 1900's which is certified on the inside front cover, (it is an early 1900's copy) it is in excellent condition with a couple of pages loose but contained, you can tell its mega old as it smells like p*ss soaked tweed resting on a three bar fire in a Christies hospice.

£30.00 to start ?
  2. £35
  3. Give it 12 hours and it's yours mate..
  4. £50
  5. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Anymore takers before it's over ? [​IMG]
  6. Thats 12 hours up.

I know JRIII is currently chatting up street beggers in Bournmouth, so is it mine?

Who is the money payable to?

7. Stick it in the Holidays pot and ill fire it out when I get home Monday...

If you stick another fiver in ill send you a patch of burnt pubic hair sellotaped to a prawn cracker ...
  8. Roger that you smooth talking barsteward.

Save the pubes, you may develop a bald patch one day and need them for top cover!

Will ask MDN to pm you when I pay
  9. JRIII there is a certain young lady currently in the FI who would be WELL chufft to get a prawn cracker with your pubes sellotaped to it, so I'll bung the fiver in and buy it, then i can post it to her!! Make a change from Haribo!!
  10. Your on, send the fiver to the pot and ill send my shockingly blond pubes along with a cotton bud soaked in sperm..Gen
  11. YesItsMe

Blimey ! So you weren't thinking of me then, BB. :cry:

Thank you, Juan_Ramirez for the item and MM for the winning bid. :thumleft:
  12. No problem, for another £3.87 ill empty myself into your barren womb if you'll cover the air fare?
  13. YesItsMe

What a generous offer, thank you so much. I gave it a moment's thought, but had to decide against it. :lol:
  14. Your first born will do, if you wrap it in a pink ribbon and leave it at Chievely Services ill have it back by Wednesday afternoon.

15. £5 gone into Hols4Heroes pot with a note verifying what it is for :D She'll be SO pleased to get her special present!!

YIM be VERY glad it wasn't you i was thinking of :D