• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Amo Boot Scrounger

Guys, I’ve had a request to source 20 pairs of ammo boots, FREE OF CHARGE for an Army Cadet Band detachment. The cadets and adult staff are all very dedicated. The problem is, if these guys want any kit, other than very basic uniform, which is normally gash or buckshee kit supplied by the army on very rare occasions, they have to buy it themselves! As you know ammo boots are a rear thing, free ammo boots more so! However, I’m asking for a bit of charity here, if you have a pair and you don’t want them, could you let me know and I’ll see how to get them to the cadets. Any size, almost any condition!

I've put this in the "Naafi" forum as well!

Latest Threads