Ammunition Technician

Hi I don't know if this is the correct place to write this thread, however I have my ammo tech selection board coming up and I was wondering if it was possible if anyone could provide some additional information on the selection board e.g. interview questions or what the tests are like thanks.

I'm reasonably sure nobody will give anything away here - the subject is just too sensitive..
One for @dingerr

Hi I don't know if this is the correct place to write this thread, however I have my ammo tech selection board coming up and I was wondering if it was possible if anyone could provide some additional information on the selection board e.g. interview questions or what the tests are like thanks.
They asked me why I didn't do better on my A levels. I did not have an answer for that. Still took me on though

Don’t forget to join the Association of Ammunition Technicians once you pass.

Good Luck.

What is the oldest AT recruit you've heard starting? I know there's an upper age limit of 35 or something but does anyone really go in around that age?

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
Don’t forget to join the Association of Ammunition Technicians once you pass.

Good Luck.
And pray to St Barbara.
The patron Saint of armourers, artillerymen, military engineers, miners and others who work with explosives

Latest Threads