Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ammunition Technician

Hi I don't know if this is the correct place to write this thread, however I have my ammo tech selection board coming up and I was wondering if it was possible if anyone could provide some additional information on the selection board e.g. interview questions or what the tests are like thanks.

I'm reasonably sure nobody will give anything away here - the subject is just too sensitive..
One for @dingerr

Barnsy

Crow
Hi I don't know if this is the correct place to write this thread, however I have my ammo tech selection board coming up and I was wondering if it was possible if anyone could provide some additional information on the selection board e.g. interview questions or what the tests are like thanks.
They asked me why I didn't do better on my A levels. I did not have an answer for that. Still took me on though

Don’t forget to join the Association of Ammunition Technicians once you pass.

Good Luck.

Latest Threads